World Families Forums - Catherine Jane Walsh b.1851 - Goddif, Godiff, Gudieff

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 14, 2014, 10:04:32 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'W'
| | |-+  Walsh (Moderator: Kimberly Coleman)
| | | |-+  Catherine Jane Walsh b.1851 - Goddif, Godiff, Gudieff
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Catherine Jane Walsh b.1851 - Goddif, Godiff, Gudieff  (Read 1416 times)
astronette

« on: January 19, 2008, 05:43:14 PM »

I am searching for info about my grt, grt grandmother Catherine Jane Walsh b.1851. According to the 1881 census her birthplace was Fredrington (For) USA. I can not find any existence of this place at all - could have been mis-spelt or the name could have changed perhaps?? Any help with that would be great.

Also according to the 1881 census at that time she was living in Salford (Lancashire UK) and married to Peter Goddiff. They had 6 children at that time : Charles William (Cork), Peter (Alderney), Ann (Chester), Caroline Jane (Fleetwood), Margaret (Salford) and Daniel (Salford). They went on to have 2 more children Mary Elizabeth (my grt grandmother) and Leah.

Any help would be very much appreciated!
:-)
astronette

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 04:10:23 PM »

Since my last post I have discovered that my grt grt grandmother Catherine Jane Walsh was born in Fredericton New Brunswick Canada. She married Peter Goddiff in either 1868 or 69. They moved onto Cork, Ireland sometime before 1871 where they had their first child Charles William.
Any info would be greatly appreciated!!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 19 queries.