World Families Forums - Alfred Forrest Potter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 26, 2014, 04:07:49 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'P'
| | |-+  Potter (Moderator: potterAdmin)
| | | |-+  Alfred Forrest Potter
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Alfred Forrest Potter  (Read 3412 times)
sgw7827

« on: October 06, 2007, 12:18:43 PM »

Hi,

I am new with genealogy so if someone can please help I would appreciate it. I am seeking information on my great-grandfather, Alfred Forrest Potter. I am unsure of his date of birth or death, but I believe he might have passed in the mid to early 1980's. He was married to Cora Lucy Stuckey, and one of his daughters, my grandmother, Carol Joyce Potter, was born around 1940. They lived in the St. Charles area in Missouri. If you have any information on this Potter or any of his ancestors or relatives, please reply to this post or e-mail me at sgw7827@yahoo.com.

Thanks so much!
Potter2

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 09:29:53 AM »

HI. There are at least three of my direct maale ancesors with the name forrest Potter, each with a different middle/ first name. There are Forest Victor, Forrest Emery (Pete) and Forrest Enery.  they live in various staes at varous times. Ohio, Indiana, Rhode Island and Michigan. the family tree is on roots web. Good Hunting!
ambsew

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 09:08:56 AM »

When the 1940 census is indexed for Missouri, you should hopefully be able to find your relative near St. Charles with a young daughter.  The 1940 census will be free to look at.
papsareb

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 07:55:17 PM »

The person your looking for was my dads brother. Want info email me at papsareb@aol.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 18 queries.