World Families Forums - Ramirez Family Pedigrees

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 27, 2014, 05:18:33 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'R'
| | |-+  Ramirez (Moderator: RamirezAdmin)
| | | |-+  Ramirez Family Pedigrees
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ramirez Family Pedigrees  (Read 3906 times)
RamirezAdmin

« on: January 02, 2005, 07:16:42 PM »

Welcome to the Pedigree Forum for the Ramirez Surname Project!

Project’s Website: http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/Ramirez/
[Navigate to all pages of the project's website using the links across the top of the page.]

We invite you to submit your "Pedigree".

1. If you are a member of the project, send the pedigree by email directly to carrie@worldfamilies.net and she or the Project Administrator will post it on the project's Patriarchs Page (www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/Ramirez/pats).

Please include the following:
# Name of project
# Kit Number if tested
# Name of person posting pedigree
# Email address to be posted with pedigree:
# Name, birthdate, birthplace, spouse of Earliest Known Ancestor
# List each succeeding generation below, using only those four items of information (or substitute another item of information if missing an item)

2. You are invited to post your pedigree on the forum below if you are:
a.  A Researcher who is not a member of the Surname DNA Project, but wishes to share a family pedigree.
b.  A Project Member who wishes to post a more extended version of their pedigree to supplement the “stripped down” pedigree posted on the Patriarch Page.

To post on this Pedigree Forum:
1.  Register and log in at www.worldfamilies.net.
(How do I register to post a pedigree? Click here http://www.worldfamilies.net/register)
(I've already registered. How do I log in? Click here http://www.worldfamilies.net/alreadyregistered)

2.  When you have logged in, scroll to the last posting on this forum, click "reply" and post your pedigree.
a.  Please do not include names for anyone born after 1910, to protect privacy.
b.  If you have questions or are unable to post your pedigree on this forum, please contact carrie@worldfamilies.net

For a step-by-step guide to using DNA for genealogy, please read DNA the Smart Way www.worldfamilies.net/smart
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 02:36:53 PM by maribar » Logged
Alonzo B. Ramirez
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2005, 06:50:55 PM »

Alonzo B. Ramirez, b 06/10/1939 El Paso, TX , m Helen.  Registered with Familly  Tree
Baldomero J. Ramirez, b 02/12/1912 El Paso, TX, m  Dalmira
Elias P. Ramirez, b 07/20/1880 Chihuahua, MX, m Gertudis
Simon Ramirez c 1855 Rio Concho, Chihuahua, MX, m Josefa  Per Mormon Family History data
Marilyn Teaff Barton
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2005, 05:14:49 PM »

Hi, Alonzo.  Your pedigree is posted.  Hope you are part of the DNA project.
Marilyn
http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/r/ramirez/pats.html
K. Ramirez
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 08:59:30 PM »

IM K. Ramirez Lee and im trying to find my ancestry and all i know from my grandpa (T. Ramirez del rio) that told me that our ancestry comes from Spain and i want to know who they are and if they we have some distant relatives there or anywhere else, i would really appriciate it if you can help me and if i could find any books with world family last names immigration trails or anything of the sort.

Thanks
Carmen Kohn
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2006, 07:49:33 PM »

Searching for relatives to my father's father.  Pablo Ernesto Ramirez, from Mexio, possibly Leon Guanajuato.  He came to the states in 1918 or so and died in 1919 from influenza.  He married Maria Manrique in the states but the marriage was not recognized by her family as it was not perfomed by a Catholic priest.  He is believed to have had a sister by a name that sounded like Apolonia or Pola.

My father was the Maria's first born and as she remarried, the first husband, Pablo Ernesto, was never discussed among the family after his death.
R Ramirez

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2006, 03:05:16 PM »

Pedigree:

Fransisco Ram?rez y Mart?n,b 1893 Madrid, Spain, m Maria Bernarda Gonsalez y Gonsalez 1921, d 1937 Madrid, Spain

Carrie
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2006, 11:44:26 AM »

Hi, Carmen.  Hi, R. Ramirez.  Your pedigrees have been posted to the patriarch page:  http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/r/ramirez/pats.html
Good luck with your research!

Carrie
elal1954

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2011, 11:52:50 PM »

Hi my name is Albert Braulio Ramirez- my earliest known relative is Amador Ramirez who lived in Veracruz Mexico. Don't know his birthdate...but it had to be around 1800. He was married to Isabel Gonsalez. Want to find out if there is Jewish blood in our lineage from the Diaspora. Familydna kit #190731
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 11:59:14 PM by elal1954 » Logged
maribar
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2013, 02:38:14 PM »

After November 15, 2012, pedigrees of project members must be submitted by email to carrie@worldfamilies.net in order to be posted on the Patriarch Page.

Best Regards,
Mari
Carrie
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2013, 02:47:32 PM »

From an email sent by Lorraine Fletez-Brant [allrelated AT gmail.com]:

The earliest information we have relate to my husband's maternal great-grandparents:

1.  Gordiano RAMIREZ   He married Gertrudis ARGUETA (b. Guatemala, probably around 1835, or earlier.). We don't know if they were first generation Guatemaltecos or second. The family lore is that these families emigrated from Spain.

We know of two children.

Ismael RAMIREZ ARGUETA (b. abt 1857, Guatemala, Guatemala, d. 1936, Marale, Honduras) m. Mariana FOLGAR PORTILLO abt 1879.

Vicente RAMIREZ ARGUETA.

2.  Ismael RAMIREZ ARGUETA m. Mariana FOLGAR PORTILLO abt 1879, when Mariana was 14 and Grandfather Ismael was 22 in Guatemala. They emigrated to Honduras when he was 26.

Children from this marriage:

Marcolfa Soledad RAMIREZ FOLGAR (1891-1997)

Manuel Abel RAMIREZ FOLGAR (1896-1985)

Manuel Vicente RAMIREZ FOLGAR (1898-1988)

Jose Leon RAMIREZ FOLGAR (1899-1960)

Victor RAMIREZ FOLGAR (1907-1985)

Erlinda RAMIREZ FOLGAR (1908-1998)

Isidro RAMIREZ FOLGAR

Rosynda RAMIREZ FOLGAR (b. abt 1910, Village of Carpintero, Francisco Morazán, Tegucigalpa, Honduras)

Zoila Blanca RAMIREZ FOLGAR (1914-1984)

Juan Roberto RAMIREZ FOLGAR (1915-1997)

Maria Sara RAMIREZ FOLGAR (1918

Looking for earlier connections in Guatemala and Spain, as our family's oral history tells us.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 19 queries.