World Families Forums - Randall Family Pedigrees

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2014, 09:55:34 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'R'
| | |-+  Randall (Moderator: randallAdmin)
| | | |-+  Randall Family Pedigrees
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Randall Family Pedigrees  (Read 6701 times)
randallAdmin

« on: January 02, 2005, 07:11:58 PM »

We invite you to submit your "Pedigree" for the Randall Family Project Patriarch page. (You don’t have to be a test participant to post your family pedigree.)  

There are two ways to make your pedigree available to the project administrator for posting on the Patriarch Page:
1.  Send the pedigree by email directly to carrie@worldfamilies.net in the simplified form described below  (If you send it this way, your pedigree will only be posted on the Patriarch Page, and will not be included in the Pedigree Forum)
Be sure to include

E
mail address you wish to be posted with the pedigree
                 Kit number of the project participant whose pedigree this is
                 N
ame, birthdate, birthplace, spouse for each generation (direct  male line).

2.  Log-in to post your pedigree on the Pedigree Forum.  By posting your pedigree on the forum, you are making it available for the Project Administrator to post it on the Patriarch Page, along with your contact information, and kit number (or code identity number).

1. You must be logged in to post on this forum.
    How do I register to post a pedigree?
    I've already registered. How do I log in?

2.  Please include your Kit number or Code Identity number if you have been tested for the project.

3. Please read the following instructions, then scroll down to the last posting on this forum and click "reply" in order to post your pedigree.

4. The pedigree for a Surname Project follows your paternal line.  Please post only the information for each generation:

Full Name of Earliest Known Male Ancestor for this Surname
His birthdate
Birthplace
Spouse’s name

(If you are missing any piece of this information, post another bit of identifying information) 

Suggestions for Posting your Pedigree on this forum:

o        Post four pieces of information for each ancestor

o        Begin with the earliest generation

o        Use standard abbreviations:  m=married, b=born, d=died, c=circa, Co=county, VA=Virginia, GA=Georgia, etc

o        Try to keep to one line per generation

o        Include only generations that have this family surname

o        Provide your name and email address as the pedigree provider

o        Provide the kit number and/or project code identity number if pedigree is for a tested participant

o        Use surname with each generation

o        Don’t use all caps

o        Don’t include anyone whose birthdate is after 1910, for privacy concerns.

o        Don’t number the generations 

Scroll down to the last posting on this forum and click "reply". Post your pedigree in the box provided, and click "Post".    

If you do not see a"reply" tab, it means you have lost your log in and will need to log in again in order to post. Go back to the project home page, log in again, and return to the pedigree forum. Login should hold the second time. 

Ed Randall
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2005, 01:48:23 PM »

Arthur Henry (known as Harry) Randall, b c1872, m Elizabeth Taylor
Edward Randall b 1900, d 1981
Edward John, b 15 May 1926, London England
Edward John, m Jane Roche September 1950

Marilyn Teaff Barton
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2005, 08:21:04 PM »

Hi, Ed.  Your pedigree is posted on the Patriarch page.  Hope you'll join the DNA project if you haven't already.
Marilyn
http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/r/randall/pats.html
C. Joanne Crawford
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2005, 12:52:54 PM »

I'm a direct descendant of George Randall, who immigrated to the US from Trowbridge, England in 1857, working his way across the Atlantic on the sailing vessel Isaac Webb (at age 16). He was born April 18, 1841 in North Bradley, Wiltshire County, England. His father was also George Randall, born in the same town in 1800 and died in Trowbridge in 1859. George brought his mother, sisters (Jane, Charlotte, Amelia and Maria) and a younger brother (Sammy, age 10) to the US in 1861. They settled in Rockville, CN. His mother's name was Maria Stillman, born in Southwick 1812, died Rockville, CN 1891. Her father was a shoemaker. George Randall's paternal line was George Randall for many generations. They were farmers and weavers. George married Mary Ann Freestone, born Oct. 2, 1862. In 1868 he and his wife came west to Oregon City. They bought a homestead and settled there, after working in the Oregon City Woolen Mill for six months. They have numerous descendants in the area. They were my great-grandparents. There has been considerable genealogical research carried out by other family members. I have much of a family tree which I would be glad to post. I'm sure it would be possible to find a male descendant of George Randall for DNA testing.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2005, 01:51:26 AM by C. Joanne Crawford » Logged
Marilyn Teaff Barton
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2005, 08:06:58 PM »

Hi, C. Joanne.  Your pedigree is posted.  Glad you are interested in the DNA project. 
Marilyn
Joanne Crawford
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2005, 02:46:46 AM »

Here is part of my pedegree back five generations (-- or part of it. I'll continue to add until complete, or can include everything that I know.) (Asterik
  • will identify primary line; plus
  • identifies potential DNA project donors whom I will contact to invite to participate):

George Randall, my ancestor descended from a long line of George Randalls in Wiltshire, England. George was a family name, given usually to the oldest child, though not always. When a younger child bears that name, it suggests that the eldest had not survived infancy, thus another child was given that name later on. Other names frequently given to children in the family were Will, Maria, Gilbert, Charlotte, Jane, Samuel. George Randall was a common name in Wiltshire. Wiltshire is located in Southern England, about ten miles from Stonehedge. My research came up with many registered births and marriages of men with the same name in the local records of the 18th and 19th centuries. Spellings varied (Randall, Randle, Randel, etc.). Our ancestors had lived in North Bradley for generations, where they had been farmers and weavers.

George Randall [Sr.] (1800-1859) m Maria Stillman (1812-1891) [They had 12 children, not all surviving to adulthood]
? ? ? ? ? Will Randall [Probably older than George since George stayed with Will's family in Rockville, CN when he first came to?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? the US 1857.]
? ? ? ? ? George Randall [Jr.]? (1841-1924) m Mary Ann Freestone (18-1917)? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Will G. m
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? +? Grant m
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Gilbert m
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Ada (1872-1950) m Arthur Brown
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Mildred Randall Brown (1900-)
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Ralph Warren D. Brown (1903-)
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? George Myron Vernon Brown (9107-) m Gerry
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Arthur
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Alma
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Gussie m William H. Pollard
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Robert Pollard? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? George Garfield Randall m.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? +? ? ?Gilbert
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Mary Elizabeth
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Georgianna
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Charlotte Jane ("Lottie") m. Philo LaVerne Crawford
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Dorothy Roe m. Gene Rapp
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Jane Rapp m. Norm Koch
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Johanna Koch m. Bob Dillard
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Gretchen Lee Koch m.?
? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Randall LaVerne Crawford m. Ahleen Bamber [Chamberlain]
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Penelope Leora m. Thomas Jordan
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Charlotte Joanne (b. 1942) m. Jose Maria Garcia-Diez (b. 1936)
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Sofia Amaya Garcia (b. 1971) m. Joel Acclassato
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Sayoa Acclassato (b. 2002)
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Kwami Acclassato (b. 2003)
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Tamara Sofia (b. 1972)
? ? ? Jane m. Jones
? ? ? Charlotte m. Marsham
? ? ? Amelia m. Hooke
? ? ? Maria m. Nichols
? ? ? Sammy (b. c1851, d. unkown) [I have no records on him, except a reference that he was ten when he cam to the US in
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?1861)
? ? ?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2005, 03:50:38 PM by Joanne Crawford » Logged
Marilyn Teaff Barton
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2005, 09:57:03 PM »

Hi, Joanne.  I added the new information to your posting.
Marilyn
fairiedanu

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2005, 04:43:21 AM »

my grandfather is John Randall sr. My father is Donald Randall.I am Jessica Randall.My siblings are Joshua Randall and Brandon Randall.My son is Robert Wayne Randall-Pachal. I believe that John is a popular family name for the eldest son.We are from Portland Oregon. I wish I had more info... My e mail is Fairiedanu@aol.com

« Last Edit: November 23, 2005, 04:54:06 AM by fairiedanu » Logged
David Randall
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2006, 12:53:42 AM »

Hi. My name is David Randall. I am descended from Jonas Randall of Roxbury, MA (c. 1778-1833). I am descended from his son William Hannaford Randall who settled in New York and St. Paul, MN. Anyone interested in exchanging information about this branch can contact me via email at withywindle@earthlink.net.
Marilyn Teaff Barton
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2006, 05:44:37 PM »

Hi, David.  I posted the information you had on your pedigree on the Patriarch page.  Good luck with your research.  I hope you are part of the DNA project.
Marilyn
wmrandall

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2007, 11:37:00 PM »

Alexander Randall (b abt 1700 ) NJ - married Sarah Long
Abel Randall (b1717) NJ moved to WVA - married Catherine Rennick
Felix Seymour Randall (b1767) - WVA - moved to OH then IL - married Malinda Robey
Jacob Randall (b1802) - IL - married Lydia Ann Jackson
Pryor Seymour Randall (b1847) - IL - married Delia Tillotson
Daniel G. Randall (b1875) IL - married Nora Stratton
Glenn Seymour Randall (b1903) - married Audrey Honnold
William Seymour Randall (That's me) (b1933) - married Sharon Larsen
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 11:46:30 PM by wmrandall » Logged
Carrie
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2007, 10:58:13 AM »

Hi, wmrandall.  Your pedigree has been posted:  http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/r/randall/pats.html

Carrie
billr

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2007, 09:32:46 PM »

Who is the RW Randle that had a recent DNA test done? I didn't see any pedigree. Whoever you are, I would be interested in corresponding. I can be reached via email at billr@neocat.org.
Brokenhorns

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 09:16:11 PM »

PERSONAL PEDIGREE (RGRandle, rgrandle@consolidated.net)

Adam Randle, b abt 1802, VA m Seal Young
Henry Randle, b abt 1850, VA moved to TX m Eliza Young
Martin Randle Sr., b abt 1901, TX moved to OK m? Mable Lathan

(Omitting birth dates after 1910 per instructions)
Carrie
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2008, 02:15:11 PM »

Hi, Brokenhorns.  Your pedigree has been posted:  http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/r/randall/pats.html

Carrie
dicksaar

« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2008, 03:52:22 PM »

I have a family bible with eight pages of recorded family history. The primary name is Albert Randall, born on Sept. 13, 1814 in Stow, Mass. He married Carolyn Stratton, born on April 21, 1810, in Harvard, Mass. Does this match any part of your family? Thanks. Dick Saar
Carrie
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2008, 12:21:43 PM »

Hi, Dick.  The information you provided has been posted:  http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/r/randall/pats.html

Thanks and good luck with your research!

Carrie
carolynbalog

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2008, 01:20:49 PM »

Edward Ransdell  b. c1635  Ransdale/Ravensdale Westmoreland Co England d. ?
m. unknown

Edward Ransdell (II) b.c1672 Westmoreland/Stafford Co VA d.1724 Richmond Co VA  d.24 Jun 1724, m. Mary Gorham  b. aft 1675 Westmoreland/Orange Co. VA

Wharton Ransdell b.c1695 Westmoreland/Stafford Co VA  d.1758 Westmoreland/Prince William Co VA m. Ursula Presley b.c1698

William Ransdell, (Sr) b.c1720 Westmoreland Co VA d. 03 July 1776 Fauquier Co VA,
m. Mary Chilton b. 1724 Westmoreland C0. VA,  m. 1742 Nansemond/Orange Co VA
d. 1788 Fauquier Co VA

John Ransdell b.1765 Fauquier Co VA d. 1828 Henry Co KY,
m. Lucy Chilton 28 Nov 1792, Fauquier Co VA, d. 26 Oct 1855 Henry Co, KY

1)Thomas Jefferson Ransdell b. 25 Dec 1795 Fauquier Co VA d. 07 Dec 1883 Henry Co KY  m. Mary "Polly" Turner  23 Mar 1819 Fauquier Co VA b. 18 Aug  1799 Fauquier Co VA d. 03 Apr 1889 Henry Co. KY
         Joseph Thomas Ransdell b. 23 May 1825 Henry Co KY d. 17 Oct 1909       
         Henry Co KY m. Eliza Vories  23 Dec 1851 Henry Co. KY, bc1828 Mill Creek     
         Henry County KY, d. 02 August 1856, Mill Creek Henry Co., KY

James Fulton Ransdell b. 1852 Mill Creek Henry Co KY dc. 1939 Green Co. KY

Notley Alice Ransdell b. 01 Apr 1854 Mill Creek Henry Co., KY d. Apr 12 1925
            Harriman, Roane Co TN, m. William Thomas Bishop 28 Nov 1872 Henry Co KY

Roy Leslie Bishop b.c 1876 Turner's Station Henry Co KY d. 1957 Jacksonville
            Beach Duval Co FL

Aetna Bishop b. 24 Aug 1851 Turner's Station Henry Co KY  d. 24 May 1972
            Harriman Roane Co TN, m. Joseph Cox Foreman  30 Apr 1902 b. 05 Sept
            1878 d. 29 July 1942
           1942, Knoxville, Knox Co TN (Res. Harriman  Roane Co TN)
2) John Chilton Ransdell b.22 Mar 1809 Henry Co KY d.18 Mar 1891 Henry Co KY
            m. Mary Bowen 13 Feb 1844, b.13 Feb 1821 VA d. 26 Apr 1895 Port Royal
            Henry Co KY
                 Roxana Ransdell b. 12 Dec 1848 Henry Co KY  d. 13 Jun 1909 Harriman
                 Roane Co TN m. Joseph Cox Foreman, MD, 19 Apr 1871 Henry Co KY
                 b.14 Feb 1837 Spencer Co KY d.18 Oct 1899 (?) bur. Turner's Station
                 Henry Co KY

Joseph Cox Foreman b. 05 Sept 1878 Turner's Station Henry Co KY
                     d. 29 July, 1942 Knoxville Knox Co TN  (Res. Harriman, Roane Co TN
                     m. Aetna  Bishop 30 Apr 1902 Turner Station Henry Co KY b. 24 Aug
                    1851 Turner's Station Henry Co KY d. 24 May 1972 Harriman, Roane
                    Co TN

Carrie
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2008, 11:34:12 AM »

Hi, carolynbalog.

Your pedigree has been posted:  http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/randall/pats

Carrie
chitcat

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2009, 01:27:05 AM »

Hiram R. Rundell b. 9 Nov 1796 in Danby, Tompkins Co., NY / d. 2 Nov 1850 in Hensley, Johnson Co., IN
m. 16 Oct 1823
Mercy Wyatt b. 23 Dec 1805 in Newburgh, Orange Co., NY / d. 31 Mar 1887 in Cope, Morgan Co., IN

Reuben Judson Rundell b. 29 Jul 1830 in Danby, Tompkins Co., NY / d. 7 Oct 1914 in Cuba, Owen Co., IN
m. 21 Aug 1850 in Owen Co., IN
Ruth D. Melick b. 10 Aug 1832 in Chester or New Germantown, NJ / d. 3 Dec 1920 in Owen Co., IN

Riley Sutton Rundell b. 26 Aug 1856 in Owen Co., IN / d. 13 Jun 1901 Lincoln Co., OK
m. 18 Jan 1878 in Owen Co., IN
Elnora "Ellen" N. Criss b. 6 Jan 1860 in Morgan, Owen Co., IN / d. 5 Mar 1912 Prague, Lincoln Co., OK

Arnold Marvin Rundell b. 23 Nov 1896 in Lincoln Co., OK / d. 18 Mar 190490 in Oakland, CA
m. 30 Aug 1930 in Okemah, Okfuskee Co., OK
Jessie Mae Brewer b. 30 Oct 1912 in Tahlequah, Cherokee Co., OK / d. 7 Mar 1982 in West Sacramento, CA

Charles Edward Rundell b. 8 Aug 1932 in Paden, Okfuskee Co., OK / d. 11 Oct 2003 in Ft. Smith, Sebastian Co., AR
m. 28 May 1956 in Carson City, NV
Esther Dimotakis (LIVING)

Catherine Ann Rundell (ME)
Carrie
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2009, 04:32:58 PM »

Hi, chitcat.

Your pedigree has been posted: http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/randall/pats

I left off the year of death for Arnold Marvin as I was unclear as to what it should be.  If you will let me know the correct year that he died, I can add it in for you. 

Thanks,

Carrie
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 20 queries.