World Families Forums - William C Phillips/Nancy French

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 02, 2014, 12:34:47 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'P'
| | |-+  Phillips-Worldwide (Moderator: Nancy Kiser (administrator))
| | | |-+  William C Phillips/Nancy French
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: William C Phillips/Nancy French  (Read 1236 times)
NancyPage

« on: April 23, 2007, 12:27:59 PM »

Since I have sent Nancy K and Shannon the Pedigree for Family 4 I have realized that Robert Phillips h/o Mary A Hughes was probably named William Robert Phillips based on 1850 Osage Twp, Benton Co., AR Census. 

Nancy (French) Phillips 36 w/o W.C Phillips (he put Jr. on the 1840 Lauderdale AL Census) was widowed and she was living with these children: John 12, Alexander 10, Martha J 9 (Mary), Wilson 8, (my husband's great granfather), Thomas 6, and William 4.  The age of William tells the tale here.  Is anyone kin to him?  Nancy and children through Wilson born in AL and Thomas and William Robert were born in AR.  WC must have died in AR but have not been able to verify place.

Two houses down was Thomas PHillips 59 and wife Elizabeth (<-I think) 56 with their children Nancy 21 and Alexander 13.  Parents were born in SC children born in AL. 
NancyKiser

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 10:56:56 AM »

I agree, Nancy, so I added (William?) before Robert Phillips in your pedigree for kit number 52083.

Nancy Kiser
Assistant Administrator
Phillips Worldwide DNA Project
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 18 queries.