World Families Forums - Have you found a way to edit your WFN website using a MAC?

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 23, 2014, 01:21:49 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Special Forums - Note: You must be Logged In to Post. Anyone can browse.
| |-+  Questions and News Articles of the Week
| | |-+  Have you found a way to edit your WFN website using a MAC?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Have you found a way to edit your WFN website using a MAC?  (Read 1202 times)
Marilyn Teaff Barton
Administrator
Guru

« on: April 04, 2007, 09:56:30 PM »

MAC users sometimes report that they are unable to successfully use SiteBuilder to post on their website. We have learned that MAC users can access Sitebuilder using the Appleworks server Safari.  However, this doesn't seem to work for everyone.  If you are a project administrator who has found a way to edit your Worldfamilies.net website using your MAC, please post your suggestions for other administrators who may have the same problem. 
Post your comments here.  (Click the button marked "reply" at the bottom of this page to post)  Note: if you are signed in, you can come back later and edit, update, or even delete your original? posting. Feel free to post as many times as you'd like.
PatriciaFisherHamill

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 08:36:54 AM »

Would it help to know about those of us who have not be able to use the site with our Mac.  I use Safari Version 2.0.4 and Microsoft Office Student Version - Excel 2004 for Mac Version 11.0. I also use Knology as my server, is that the word that is who I pay for internet service.   Would there be any other information that would be important for determining why I can't post.  Perhaps here is a clue for those in the know when I look at site builder from my Mac it looks like source code but if I look at from a PC it is a table. If there is any other information needed to try to puzzle this out please reply and I will post.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 18 queries.