World Families Forums - Nascimento Pereira (ID: L-7) – please leave a message or contact me

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 31, 2014, 06:22:11 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'L'
| | |-+  Leal (Moderator: lealAdmin)
| | | |-+  Nascimento Pereira (ID: L-7) – please leave a message or contact me
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nascimento Pereira (ID: L-7) – please leave a message or contact me  (Read 1041 times)
enzonl

« on: March 27, 2007, 08:24:40 AM »

Dear Nascimento,

I noticed that you left your Y-DNA results on this website, whilst your (maternal?) surname is PEREIRA.  Is LEAL your paternal surname?  Or do you have reasons to believe that you paternal surname was once LEAL?

I am trying to determine whether it makes sense to compare your Y-DNA results to persons with the paternal surname LEAL now that you know that Y-DNA is passed on via the paternal line.

I did check by the way whether you have a close match with any of the LEALs of whom I have the Y-DNA results.  You have not.  Comparing the basic 12 markers that you and the other participants have tested, the smallest distance is 7 and the largest 20.  Although I am not an expert on the subject, I feel it is safe to say that you do not match with any of the 7 LEALs in my list.

Could you please leave a message on this forum or alternatively drop my an email at enzonl008@yahoo.co.uk

Kind regards,

Oscar Leal
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 18 queries.