World Families Forums - L. Leal (ID L-4) - please leave a message or contact me

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 02, 2014, 04:24:57 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'L'
| | |-+  Leal (Moderator: lealAdmin)
| | | |-+  L. Leal (ID L-4) - please leave a message or contact me
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: L. Leal (ID L-4) - please leave a message or contact me  (Read 954 times)
enzonl

« on: March 26, 2007, 08:41:13 PM »

I would like to get in contact with L. Leal, ID L-4 on the results page of the Leal DNA Project.

Am I correct that you - L. Leal - and Luis Leal as mentioned on ySearch (User ID:  JBP42) are one and the same individual?

If I am indeed correct, I would like to point out to you that the DYS values for DYS389-2 as mentioned on the two websites do not match:  according to the Leal DNA Project website the value is 29, whereas according to ySearch the value is 32.  What is the correct value?

If I am not correct, that is if you - L. Leal - and Luis Leal are not one and the same individual, the two of you would have a close match (a distance of 3 on the 12 markers you have both tested).  In that case, it might be interesting for you to get in touch with one another.

Please leave your reply on this website.  Alternatively, you can reach me on enzonl@yahoo.co.uk

Regards,

Oscar Leal
enzonl

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 08:53:37 PM »

My correct email address is:  enzonl008@yahoo.co.uk

Oscar Leal
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 18 queries.