Welcome to the Haplogroup T2 project. Any more information contact the Project Administrator: Elizabeth Kipp (firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already in Haplogroup T project: to leave the T project and join the T2 project:
1. Go to your FTDNA personal page and locate the "Groups" box, which has a
drop down menu, and change the selection to "T"
2. Click on the "X" to remove your self from the mtDMA T project (you'll
have to confirm this request)
3. Now, you are able to join T2
4. Click on the square blue "join" icon to the right of your name and kit
5. Then, look to the bottom of the page, where you'll find a heading "mt
Note - some folks cannot see the mt haplogroup projects until they close and
restart their browser. Others have to restart their computer to be able to
see the mt haplogroup projects
6. Select "T 3" (this is the number of all mt projects under the letter T -
not the project name)
7. Select "T2"
8. Now, select the gray join button which is lower on the page - and you
will be in T2.