We invite you to post your "Pedigree" on the T2 Family Project Matriarch page. (Or Click HERE to go to the Pedigrees already posted by others)
Simply click HERE and type in your family information, then click "Post".
1. You can provide either your personal ancestry or you can provide general family information. Margaret Carr (T2 ancestor in study) is listed below as a reference.
2. This info is meant to provide enough so that another researcher can recognize your family and contact you, and is not a place to list all you know.
3. Keep to one line per generation. Abbreviate and leave off unnecessary date (marriage date & place & death date & place)
4. Start each line after you with "daughter of" and list your matriarchal line (include name of husband).
5. Move backwards one generation at a time.
6. Please keep the information simple and don't try to "Format" it, as that will only make more work for us.
7. You need to provide your name and email address, so that other researchers can contact you.
The purpose of pedigrees is to help other researchers identify your line so they can contact you, not to list everything you know. Generally, 4 pieces of information is sufficient to recognize an ancestor (name, birth date, birth place and husband’s name).
PERSONAL ANCESTRY (one generation per line, 80 letters maximum per line)
Please use these abbreviations:
Personal Pedigree - Margaret Carr [kippeeb AT rogers.com]
Margaret Carr b 1650, Newport, RI:
Edward Kipp (b 1943)
mother Phyllis Link (b 1906 SK, Canada) (married to Lorne Kipp)
daughter of Margaret Allen (b 1880 ON, Canada) (married to Horace Link)
daughter of Hannah Parlee (b 1841 NB, Canada) (married to James C Allen)
daughter of Margaret Folkins (b 1823 NB, Canada) (married to John Casey Parlee)
daughter of Hannah Frazee (b 1791 NB, Canada) (married to Joseph Folkins Sr)
daughter of Catherine Thorne (b 1767 New Jersey, USA) (married to Lewis Frazee)
daughter of Sarah Webster (b 1747 New Jersey) (married to Isaac Thorne)
daughter of Anna Taylor (b 1726 New Jersey) (married to John Webster)
daughter of Sarah Hartsharne (b 1687 New Jersey) (married to Thomas Taylor)
daughter of Margaret Carr (b 1650 Rhode Island) (married to Richard Hartshorne)
possibly daughter of Hannah Hale (b ? London, England) (married to Robert Carr?)
m = married
b = birth date
d = death date
c1930 = circa (around) 1930
Co = County
VA = Virginia (GA for Georgia, CA for California, etc.)
Click HERE to post your pedigree