World Families Forums - U5 Project News

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 11, 2014, 05:22:51 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  MtDNA Projects
| | |-+  mt-U5 (Moderator: U5admin)
| | | |-+  U5 Project News
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: U5 Project News  (Read 1374 times)
Linda Jonas
« on: March 27, 2006, 07:03:59 PM »

The U5 Project has 75 members, and four people have full mitochondrial DNA sequence results.

Please check our results page at www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/u/u5/ The results page is linked to pedigrees that have been submitted. ?The pedigrees are posted in numerical order by participant number. ?Because genealogical research is my specialty, I have been documenting and extending many of the pedigrees. ?Source information is included.

I have also added some new information links to our home page. ?You may want to check the entire site to see what's new.

Linda Thompson Jonas
Administrator, U5 Project
purple flowers

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 04:37:29 AM »

I have also added some new information links to our home page. ?You may want to check the entire site to see what's new.

Linda Thompson Jonas
Administrator, U5 Project
[/quote]

hello  Linda
 can YOU help explain  because I do not understand why or how  that study that found  the cherokee had the 270  in native American study?
 I thought MT dna did not  combine?.. so is this a picture of origins of the cheroke being different than the other tribes?   so  why is  there a 270 in a " native american " non U  mtdna line?  I do not understand how did that can  happen?

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 19 queries.