World Families Forums - Howdy Folks, I'm the new administrator...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2014, 06:33:52 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'A'
| | |-+  Albright (Moderator: Eric H Albright)
| | | |-+  Howdy Folks, I'm the new administrator...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Howdy Folks, I'm the new administrator...  (Read 883 times)
Eric H Albright

« on: February 15, 2007, 10:39:20 PM »

Hi everybody, My name is Eric Albright. I have just taken on the role of administrator on this surname project. I grew up in Berks County PA, a very short distance from where the ancestors of several Albright branches initially settled. As a boy, I was aware that there were an awful lot of Albright's nearby that I hadn't the faintest idea if or how they related to me. My father had been interested in genealogy and had started a paper trail, and I had a great Aunt Henrietta (everyone ought to...) who was very knowledgeable; and many leads that I later followed came from her.
I was always interested in Anthropology and Archaeology, so I studied it at the University of Arizona. I've made my living at it for the last 18 years. I don't do genealogy professionally, although I do know resources who do. I don't know much about molecular genetics itself...yet... but I do have a very good understanding of evolutionary processes. I'm available to answer questions.

It is my hope to get this project up and rolling, and that after a time it will begin to take on a life of its own like some of the other forums I have looked at. Theres been a recent surge in emails to my personal account, that I'm going to try and start directing here.
People out here where I live in Arizona have a saying "Mitak Oyasin". I believe it means to All My Relatives; that just another way of saying we are all related. I truly believe that, now lets find out for real. Eric Albright
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 20 queries.