Please send any pedigrees for this project to: admin's email address
Please include the following:
• Name of project
• Kit Number
• Name of person posting pedigree
• Email address to be posted with pedigree
• Name, birthdate, birthplace, spouse of Earliest Known Ancestor
• List each succeeding generation, using only those four items of information (or substitute another item of information if missing an item)
Anyone is welcome to post your pedigree for this surname on the Pedigree Forum below, but project members should be sure to send the pedigree by email to the administer's email address listed above.
To post on this Pedigree Forum:
1. Register and log in at www.worldfamilies.net
(How do I register to post a pedigree? Click here http://www.worldfamilies.net/register
(I've already registered. How do I log in? Click here http://www.worldfamilies.net/alreadyregistered
2. When you have logged in, scroll to the last posting on this forum, click "reply" and post your pedigree.
a. Please do not include names for anyone born after 1910, to protect privacy.
b. If you have questions or are unable to post your pedigree on this forum, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For a step-by-step guide to using DNA for genealogy, please read DNA the Smart Way www.worldfamilies.net/smart