World Families Forums - I’ve already been tested at FTDNA. How do I join the project?

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2014, 06:11:32 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Special Forums - Note: You must be Logged In to Post. Anyone can browse.
| |-+  Questions and News Articles of the Week
| | |-+  I’ve already been tested at FTDNA. How do I join the project?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I’ve already been tested at FTDNA. How do I join the project?  (Read 879 times)
Carrie
Administrator
Guru

« on: January 07, 2007, 11:36:10 AM »

Some people get tested before joining a surname dna project and then decide to join their project in order to get the maximum genealogical benefit from their testing.  It is not necessary to be retested to join the surname project.  Family Tree DNA makes it easy. 
In your FTDNA page is a blue button labelled "join".  Click on that button, then select the surname, then select a second gray join button, which is lower on the page.  Or, you can call or email FTDNA and ask them to transfer you into the project. 

Post your comments here. (Click the button marked "reply" at the bottom of this page to post)? ?Note: if you are signed in, you can come back later and edit, update, or even delete your original? posting.? Feel free to post as many times as you'd like
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 17 queries.