World Families Forums - creed ydna project

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 23, 2014, 01:44:02 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'C'
| | |-+  CREED (Moderator: Richard Smyrl Creed)
| | | |-+  creed ydna project
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: creed ydna project  (Read 1010 times)
rsc camden

« on: January 03, 2007, 04:12:12 PM »

I thought I'd put a messge here to see if there is anyone out there. Today is Wednesday 03 January 2007.
The Creed DNA project has a total of 11 members and there have been shown to be at least two or more distinct lineages.

I would like to suggest that the Results of Mr Secrest appear to indicate that he is of another distinct lineage.In 12 markers tested From Lineage One he is mismatched by 2 markers and from Lineage Two he is mismatched by three markers.

What I find Interesting is that his results appear to be a bridge between the two Lineages. However I think that if you study the tables for the time to most recent common ancestor (MRCA) that there is some serious number of generations separation between either Lineage. I believe that an unrelated individual might possibly yield similar results in a test of only 12 markers.

To verify this do a search on YSEARCH asking for only a 10 marker match of 12.

I hope that he will have more markers tested to see what common markers he may continue to have with Lineage One.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 18 queries.