World Families Forums - Vasquez Family Pedigrees

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 13, 2014, 06:54:22 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'V'
| | |-+  Vasquez (Moderator: vasquezAdmin)
| | | |-+  Vasquez Family Pedigrees
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vasquez Family Pedigrees  (Read 4891 times)
vasquezAdmin

« on: December 17, 2006, 12:43:04 AM »

We invite you to submit your "Pedigree" for the Vasquez Family Project Patriarch page. (You don’t have to be a test participant to post your family pedigree.)  

There are two ways to make your pedigree available to the project administrator for posting on the Patriarch Page:
1.  Send the pedigree by email directly to carrie@worldfamilies.net in the simplified form described below  (If you send it this way, your pedigree will only be posted on the Patriarch Page, and will not be included in the Pedigree Forum)
Be sure to include

E
mail address you wish to be posted with the pedigree
                 Kit number of the project participant whose pedigree this is
                 N
ame, birthdate, birthplace, spouse for each generation (direct  male line).

2.  Log-in to post your pedigree on the Pedigree Forum.  By posting your pedigree on the forum, you are making it available for the Project Administrator to post it on the Patriarch Page, along with your contact information, and kit number (or code identity number).

1. You must be logged in to post on this forum.
    How do I register to post a pedigree?
    I've already registered. How do I log in?

2.  Please include your Kit number or Code Identity number if you have been tested for the project.

3. Please read the following instructions, then scroll down to the last posting on this forum and click "reply" in order to post your pedigree.

4. The pedigree for a Surname Project follows your paternal line.  Please post only the information for each generation:

Full Name of Earliest Known Male Ancestor for this Surname
His birthdate
Birthplace
Spouse’s name

(If you are missing any piece of this information, post another bit of identifying information) 

Suggestions for Posting your Pedigree on this forum:

o        Post four pieces of information for each ancestor

o        Begin with the earliest generation

o        Use standard abbreviations:  m=married, b=born, d=died, c=circa, Co=county, VA=Virginia, GA=Georgia, etc

o        Try to keep to one line per generation

o        Include only generations that have this family surname

o        Provide your name and email address as the pedigree provider

o        Provide the kit number and/or project code identity number if pedigree is for a tested participant

o        Use surname with each generation

o        Don’t use all caps

o        Don’t include anyone whose birthdate is after 1910, for privacy concerns.

o        Don’t number the generations 

Scroll down to the last posting on this forum and click "reply". Post your pedigree in the box provided, and click "Post".    

If you do not see a"reply" tab, it means you have lost your log in and will need to log in again in order to post. Go back to the project home page, log in again, and return to the pedigree forum. Login should hold the second time. 

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 05:59:28 PM »

Anna Vasquez b 8/29/79 Hawaii, Oahu

Father Joseph Vasquez b 1/1/1960 in Kentucky/ lived in Superior AZ
Mother b 4/1/1959  in Auburn CA/ Lived in Fresno CA
Paternal Grandfather Carmen Vasquez born and dies Superior AZ
Paternal Grandmother Sophia Padia born in Superior AZ
Maternal Grandfather Armond Hannah b in Fresno CA
Maternal Grandmother Alberta Born in Alberta Canada

Anna V.
Carrie
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 03:02:20 PM »

Hi, Anna.  Thank you for your interest in the Vasquez project.  We do not typically post information on anyone born after 1910 to the patriarch page for privacy reasons, but if you have any information that dates back beyond that year, we will be glad to post it for you.  Thanks and good luck with your research!

Carrie
honeyvasquez

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2008, 01:23:16 PM »

My granpas name is Chrisendo Vasquez, my father is Daniel Vasquez, I was born and raised in Toledo, Ohio.  My maiden name is Vasquez as well as my married name I am looking for my family history and maybe some relatives that I have not met
Manuel A Vasquez

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2009, 06:09:39 PM »

Hello. My name is Manuel Vasquez. Question: If my father does not know his father's name...will y-DNA testing help with surname identification? My father and Grandfather were born after 1910 I believe. My father and I both have the same surname but are unsure if he is actually a Vasquez or not.
Terry Barton
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2009, 01:03:34 PM »

Surname (yDNA) testing will probably help you.  Your level of success will depend on who has tested that shares a recent common paternal ancestor.

It should also help you find those with whom you share ancestry

Order your test through the project before 12/31/09 to get the sale pricing.  Order the 37 or 67 marker yDNA test.

http://www.familytreedna.com/DNAList.asp?Group=vasquez

Terry
Carrie
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2013, 01:23:53 PM »

From an email sent by Lynne [kyanite01 AT me.com]:

1 Espiridion Vasquez b: 05 Nov 1849 in Monterey, California, d: 04 Mar 1923 in Monterey, California
... m.  Maria Josefa del Refugio Artellan b: 25 Apr 1847 in Monterey, California
...... 2 David Fredrick Vasquez b: 17 May 1889 in Monterey, California
......    m. Gertrude Martha Gates b: 14 Sep 1901 in San Francisco, California
......... 3 David Francis Vasquez Sr b: 09 Mar 1925 in Monterey, California
......... m.  Marion Elizabeth Park b: 25 Aug 1929 in San Francisco, California, m: 22 Sep 1951 in Carson
City, Carson, Nevada, USA
........... .4 David Francis Vasquez Jr b: 07 Jan 1953 in Palo Alto, California  KIT 268413
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 19 queries.