From an email sent by Nancy Anderson [infonmgr AT gmail.com]:
1. Parent of Mateo based on document researched by Henrietta Martinez naming Mateo as son of Miguel.
(Herencia, The Quarterly Journal of the Hispanic Genealogical Research Center of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM,
Vol. 18:4, October 2010, p. 8)
Agustin Maria de Salazar, Direct Ancestor ofJose Tomas Salazar of New Mexico
--- 1st Generation ---
1. Jose Tomas Salazar was baptized on December 24, 1832 at San Miguel del 1 Bado, San Miguel Co, NM.
Jose Tomas married Margarita Sandoval, daughter of Jose Mateo Sandoval and Maria Martina Ortiz, on November
15, 1853 at Mora.
He died on November 6, 1897 at age 64 at Rayado, Colfax Co., NM
--- 2nd Generation ---
2. Juan Jose de los Dolores2 Salazar was baptized on March 3, 1796 at Sandia (near Albuquerque).
Juan Jose de los Dolores married Maria Guadalupe Sena, daughter of Diego Sena and Maria Peña, on March 10,
1821 at Sandia.
Juan Jose de los Dolores married Maria Rita Martín, daughter of Francisco Martín and Maria Marta Lucero, on
February 20, 1827 at San Miguel del Bado.
He died in June, 1863 at San Miguel del Bado at age 67.
--- 3rd Generation ---
4. Toribio Antonio3 Salazar was born circa 1761 and married Maria Apolonia Gutierrez, daughter of Juan Francisco
(Antonio) Gutierrez and Maria Dolores Aranda y Savedra, on September 26, 1790 at Sandia.
--- 4th Generation ---
8. Miguel Mateo4 Salazar was born circa 1737 and married Ana Maria Garcia de Noriega, daughter of Captain Luis
Garcia de Noriega and Barbara Garcia Jurado, circa 1757, probably in Bernalillo.
--- 5th Generation ---
16. 1 Miguel5 Salazar was born circa 1710 and married Francisca de Luna, daughter of Miguel de San Juan and
Isabel Montoya, circa 1732.
--- 6th Generation ---
32. Antonio de6 Salazar was born in 1688 at Santa Clara and married Maria de Torres, daughter of Cristóbal de
Torres II and Angela de Leyva, on November 27, 1708 at Santa Fe.
--- 7th Generation ---
64. Agustin Maria de7 Salazar was born circa 1665, possibly in Zuni, Nueva Mexico.
Agustin Maria married Felipa Teresa de Gamboa, daughter of Juan Gamboa and Lucia Martin Barba, circa 1688 at
El Paso del Norte.
He died in February, 1740 at Santa Cruz.
Prepared by: Nancy Anderson - Albuquerque, NM - firstname.lastname@example.org