World Families Forums - Joseph, Brinkley, Isham, Elisha lines, mostly Southern

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 28, 2014, 01:59:35 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'C'
| | |-+  Corbett (Moderator: Jeri Corbitt)
| | | |-+  Joseph, Brinkley, Isham, Elisha lines, mostly Southern
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Joseph, Brinkley, Isham, Elisha lines, mostly Southern  (Read 964 times)
jericorbitt

« on: February 04, 2007, 04:22:29 PM »

My interest in the Corbett/Corbitt DNA surname study is, of course, linking as many Corb*tts as possible. Any and all lineages are exciting to discover.

I am personally interested in breaking through the brick wall and discovering my husband’s great-great-grandfather Elisha’s ancestors.   

The preliminary testing shows that Elisha is, indeed, related to Brinkley. I hope to see more Brinkley descendents tested – from all of his sons. The two sons I currently show for Brinkley are Isham and Brinkley Jr. It would be great if descendents of these two sons could test… and from any other sons he might have had. Brinkley died in SC. I believe he was in NC during part of his life. I hope more Corb*tts with NC roots will test.

Joseph is supposed to be Brinkley’s father. I would LOVE to see descendents of other sons of Joseph tested. 

You can find skeletal (no pun intended) data on this family line on the PATRIARCHs page.

I hope you’ll share your goals for this project.

Jeri

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 19 queries.