World Families Forums - Descendats of John Culver of Somerset Maryland

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2014, 11:58:55 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'C'
| | |-+  Culver (Moderator: Rob Culver)
| | | |-+  Descendats of John Culver of Somerset Maryland
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Descendats of John Culver of Somerset Maryland  (Read 1243 times)
jimculver

« on: November 03, 2006, 03:31:40 PM »

Hello,

I just ordered a 12 point DNA test.  If I had read further, I would probably have order a more definitive test.  Perhaps I'll do that later.  Regardless, I would like to get a dialog going about Culver DNA testing, and genealogy in general.

I am listed as a Patriarch for John Cullver (1693-1766) in the Culver Project.  I would be happy to trade information with any Culver in this line or anyone trying to connect my line with other Culver lines.

It has been a while since I worked on my genealogy much and since I updated it.  However, my line is here http://awt.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=jimculver&id=I564.

Check it out to see if your Culver relative is in it, or if they should be added.

Thanks,
Jim Culver
MartinShipe

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 02:08:02 PM »

Greetings from New Jersey.

Recently started to research my Culver Roots. I am Martin Shipe Jr of NJ son of Martin Shipe son of Martin John Shipe (all NJ) My grandmother Shipe Marion Whitlock was the daughter of John Whitlock and Emma J. Culver b c1869 Maryland or Delaware. Emma J. was the daughter of William S. Culver and Eliza Jane ? This is all I have and I would appreciate ANY info related to these individuals. Looking to link hopefully with doumentation to prior generations. I thank you in advance

Martin Shipe Jr.
lektrishon@comcast.net
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 18 queries.