World Families Forums - Kunkle Family Pedigrees

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 17, 2014, 04:12:32 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'K'
| | |-+  Kunkle (Moderator: Janet Reinhold)
| | | |-+  Kunkle Family Pedigrees
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Kunkle Family Pedigrees  (Read 1615 times)
Janet Reinhold

« on: October 30, 2006, 02:00:55 AM »

We invite you to submit your "Pedigree" for this Surname.   Our Surname Project is primarily interested in your Paternal line, as surnames are passed down from father to son, just as the yDNA is passed down. 

If you ARE A MEMBER of this Surname Project at Family Tree DNA, send your pedigree by email to janet.reinhold@gmail.com.  The pedigree will then be posted on the Surname Project's Patriarchs Page.

Please include the following:  (If you have more information you would like to share, you may also post a more extended version of your family pedigree on the project website’s Pedigree Forum below)
•       Name of project
•       Kit Number
•       Name of person posting pedigree
•       Email address to be posted with pedigree
•       Name, birthdate, birthplace, spouse of Earliest Known Ancestor
•       List each succeeding generation, using only those four items of information (or substitute another item of information if missing an item)

If you are NOT A MEMBER of this Surname Project at Family Tree DNA, you are welcome to post your pedigree on the Pedigree Forum below.  We hope an interested researcher will see it and contact you to share information.

To post on this Pedigree Forum:
1.  Register and log in at www.worldfamilies.net.
(How do I register to post a pedigree? Click here http://www.worldfamilies.net/register)
(I've already registered. How do I log in? Click here http://www.worldfamilies.net/alreadyregistered)
2.  When you have logged in, scroll to the last posting on this forum, click "reply" and post your pedigree.
a.  Please do not include names for anyone born after 1910, to protect privacy.
b.  If you have questions or are unable to post your pedigree on this forum, please contact mari@worldfamilies.net

For a step-by-step guide to using DNA for genealogy, please read DNA the Smart Way www.worldfamilies.net/smart
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 07:14:20 PM by WebMaster » Logged
topsie3v

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 09:07:41 PM »

Debz [debz_dave AT yahoo.com.au]

KUNKEL-Christiane Susanne b Germany c1828 m Christoff PREUSS
Janet Reinhold

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2008, 02:01:27 PM »

John (Johannes) Gunckel-Conkle, b c1732, Germany, m Margaret Kunkel
Adam Conkle, b c1775 PA, m Mary Oller
William Conkle, b 16 Oct 1821 Washington Co PA, m Rachel Weaver
Henry M Conkle, b 23 Nov 1851 m Mary Elizabeth Vogel, Washington Co PA
William Weaver Conkle, b 30 Apr 1887, Washington Co PA, m Margaret Leanna Berlin
John Kunkle

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 09:54:30 PM »

There is a gap between Johannes Kunkle from Germany to Israel Kunkle. I believe that Johannes had a son also named Johannes, which my family line descends from. I'm not sure if there is a generation between the 2nd Johannes and Israel, born in 1840. The rest of the line I am sure of. My relatives were from Washington County, PA as well.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 19 queries.