World Families Forums - Admin introduction

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2014, 12:09:59 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'P'
| | |-+  Pratt (Moderator: PrattAdmin)
| | | |-+  Admin introduction
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Admin introduction  (Read 1052 times)
PrattAdmin

« on: May 09, 2007, 06:27:21 PM »

I'd like to introduce myself. My name is David McMillan. I've volunteered to be the administrator of the Pratt DNA project...my Pratt pedigree is below. My Pratt grandfather was the result of a NPE so my Pratt 1st cousins do not carry the Pratt Y-DNA. I'm still trying to get one to test in order to try to confirm who I believe may be my grandfather's biological father.

This is my first stint as a project admin but I have tested in the Clan MacMillan study and run the web site where we've consolidated our results. If curious, you can take a look at http://home.comcast.net/~mcmillanmail/DNA/MacMillan.html. After I've had a chance to familiarize myself with what we've got here in the Pratt study, I may incorporate some of the same tables as I've used in the MacMillan study.

If you have questions about me, the Pratt study or DNA testing in general, please do not hesitate to ask. If I don't know the answer, I'll do my best to find an answer for you.

Regards,
David McMillan
Wet behind the ears,
Pratt Admin   

My known Pratt pedigree

James Pratt b c1775 m Obedience Hylton                                       
Jesse b 1812 Montgomery Co., VA m 2nd - Mary Jane Pendleton Terry  |   John b 1807 m Nancy Hylton
                                                                                               |   Silas b c1837 m Catherine Hylton
Joseph b 1863 Montgomery Co., VA m Liona Pratt b 1860                   |   Liona b 1860 m Joseph Pratt b 1863 Montgomery Co., VA   
                                                                           Hattie b 1890 m Arthur G Pratt b1881 (after my g-father's birth)
                                                                                 Oscola b1908 Floyd Co., VA (NPE)
                                                                                 My mother (living)

Jesse b1812 and John b1807 were sons of James and Obedience
Joseph b1863 was Jesse's and Mary Jane's son
Silas was son of John b 1807 and Liona was Silas' daughter.
Hattie was the daughter of Joseph and Liona
Oscola was the son of Hattie (via unknown relationship) who eventually married Arthur Pratt
Arthur was the g-son of John b 1807 and Nancy Hylton through their son Jesse b 1840
Yes, I know it's confusing. How do you think I feel? :)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 08:20:53 PM by PrattAdmin » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 20 queries.