World Families Forums - Sears Family Trees

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2014, 01:08:32 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'S'
| | |-+  Sears (Moderator: Ray Sears)
| | | |-+  Sears Family Trees
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sears Family Trees  (Read 1367 times)
lrsears

« on: August 23, 2006, 01:06:08 AM »

In my 30 year quest to find the descendants of Richard Sears of Plymouth Colony (Cape Cod) I have come across many other Sears families.? I think we come from all parts of the world.? The name? Cyr (French) has sometimes been anglicized to Sears.? Also Sayres, Seers, Soares(Portuguese), Sayers, Sares, Zaher(German) and I'm sure other variations.? I have had emails from Sears that live in England, Australia, France, Germany, Ireland and other places.? ?I have about 60 "Sears Trees"? ?at? http://www.searsr.com/searstrees.htm? and numerous other one or two generation families named Sears.

I think a large number of the families have English roots.? This project will be a wonderful aid to figure out if some of these individual trees can be grafted together.? I look forward to working with others in the project.? ?Please feel free to contact me with questions about the Sears family.? I currently have 20,743 people in my genealogy database with the surname? SEARS.

Happy hunting,
L. Ray Sears, III
LRSears@cox.net
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 18 queries.