World Families Forums - Haplo numbers

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2014, 03:12:54 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'P'
| | |-+  Pickering (Moderator: Cherie Koch)
| | | |-+  Haplo numbers
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Haplo numbers  (Read 872 times)
JennyLV

« on: March 06, 2008, 08:20:24 PM »

Can anybody direct me to a place that can tell me what locations the haplo numbers identify. The 390, 391 etc.  Or look at my dads DNA results EH Pickering and help me figure this out.  I've read the stuff that came with his results but its all greek or im brain dead. His next 13 markers should be published soon I hope.  I have them, but they arent on the results page yet.  Also, I tried to upload my GEDCOM and I believe it was supposed to give me a list of names after it uploaded but it didnt do that so I cant click on dads name. Any help?? please please please
susanrosine

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 03:55:38 PM »

Can you explain a little more what you mean when you say "what locations the haplo numbers identify"? I'm not clear on what information you're looking for.  The numbers (390, 3952 etc.) are just markers on the Y-DNA itself. The result number you get is the number of repeats for that marker number. So your dad may get 23 repeats on marker 390 of his Y-DNA.  If that's not what you're looking for, let me know and I'll try and help.

Dad: JAMES:  Ysearch QSCQ3;  R-P312, L21+ (R1b1b2a1b5*)
Dad: mitosearch QSCQ3; T1a; no matches HVR2 or FGS
Mom's brother: LEWTER: Ysearch FYFDA;  R-U106, L48+ (R1b1b2a1a*)
Mom's brother: mitosearch FYFDA, U5b2; 1 exac
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 20 queries.