World Families Forums - Records from 10 Gernerations in Germany another 5 to present

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 29, 2014, 08:04:43 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  General Forums - Note: You must Be Logged In to post. Anyone can browse.
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Records from 10 Gernerations in Germany another 5 to present
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Records from 10 Gernerations in Germany another 5 to present  (Read 868 times)
kolzion

« on: July 25, 2006, 12:37:43 PM »

Hello everyone,
My name is Colleen, I descend from a John Rosenblath/Rosenplot who immigrated to Canada between 1855 and 1859. I have had the name extensively researched. The farthest back that was found  is Jakob Rosenblat 1627, Lictenau Hesse Germany. He did not have a congregation listed but his descendants did. I assume from the reformation period. We have found another traced "Rosenblath" descendant that also immigrated to Shrevesport, LA. (verified through our records of his ancestor and DNA)

If anyone is interested I have my direct lineage to him on Family Cards from Germany. I am more than willing to share to anyone interested. My "Rosenplot" cousin tested R1b1 on his DNA test.

My mother is a Castile, I tested H5a1.

Colleen? -- Please email me as I don't get to these boards often. You are welcome to share any information I do provide over the email!

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 17 queries.