World Families Forums - I am a lost shoemaker!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 28, 2015, 03:38:17 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'S'
| | |-+  Shoemaker (Moderator: shoemakerAdmin)
| | | |-+  I am a lost shoemaker!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I am a lost shoemaker!  (Read 1470 times)
lostshoemaker

« on: January 15, 2008, 01:21:00 AM »

Good day to you all ,

My name is William James shoemaker , I was born in Hagerstown MD  on December 30, 1976 .  My Mothers name is Tina Marie Shoemaker ,  that is about all that I know as I was adopted and have decided to learn my heritage. I managed to convince a clerk at the social security agency to tell me the name listed as my father, To my surprise there were two men listed : Robert Goff, and William J Taylor.

If anyone might be able to tie me into the shoemaker line , I would appreciate it greatly , I also know that i am the eldest child out of 2-3 .   Please feel free to notify me or for any questions?

Webmaster@computer-survival.com

William
hmdobbs

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 11:59:42 PM »

Hello Mr.Taylor,
My name is Matthew Dobbs and I share no relation to you but I do believe that you might be my wife's long lost older brother!
My wife sat up one night on her phone and woke me at 3am to tell me about what she had learned about you through the Maryland adoption database and from what I can tell you seem to be her older brother. Her name is Dawn we live in Hagerstown Maryland, she moved from Maryland for a few years but we both came back to Maryland to be near her adopted parents.
Please contact me right away so I can get you guys in contact with each other she has a lot of information to pass onto you about your birth mother Tina, I never met her but from what I understand she was a great person. But please contact me through face book since that's usually the first thing I see. Just click the link below or copy it and paste it to your browser bar and it will take you right to my Facebook page. Thanks for reading this and I hope to hear from you soon.

facebook link!!
https://www.facebook.com/matthew.dobbs.524
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 19 queries.