World Families Forums - Joseph Vick, of Lower Parish, Isle of Wight County, Virginia and his Descendants

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2014, 07:35:14 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  General Forums - Note: You must Be Logged In to post. Anyone can browse.
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Joseph Vick, of Lower Parish, Isle of Wight County, Virginia and his Descendants
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Joseph Vick, of Lower Parish, Isle of Wight County, Virginia and his Descendants  (Read 1490 times)
jamesbdavis

« on: June 28, 2006, 07:32:55 PM »

JOSEPH VICK, OF LOWER PARISH, ISLE OF WIGHT COUNTY, VIRGINIA AND HIS DESCENDANTS, VOLUME 1

Covers the first five generations of the descendants of Joseph Vick, who immigrated to America in the late 1600s. In addition to extensive, well-documented genealogical information, the book includes anecdotal historical information, references and foot notes. A center section includes illustrations and photographs of Vick descendants, lands and homes. The book is printed on acid-free paper and is bound in leather with beautiful end-papers.

All Profits Go to the Joseph Vick Family of America

The publication of this book was financed by the publisher. All profits from the sales of the book will go directly to the Joseph Vick Families of America.

Click the following link for more information or to place an order http://store.genuspublishing.com/josephvickbook.html

geolaa

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 09:58:06 PM »

hi my name is jill vick i belive that my family are the african amrican you are looking for call me 405-714-0013 are e-mail me geola11@yahoo.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 17 queries.