World Families Forums - Additional Members - Vick, etc

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2014, 03:27:42 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'V'
| | |-+  Vickers (Moderator: Ray Vick)
| | | |-+  Additional Members - Vick, etc
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Additional Members - Vick, etc  (Read 1299 times)
Ray Vick

« on: June 26, 2006, 11:41:02 AM »

For those of you not on our VICK distribution list or the Vick Rootsweb list you may not know that in addition to the five VICKs tested so far we have an additional 7 VICKs who have submitted their YDNA to FTDNA.  Results are expected over the next two months and will be posted on the WFN site as soon as possible.

Some of you may not know that the hap Q VICKs were disappointed that SVick's results showed him to be of a separate line.  He is English-born and was hoped to be a connection to England.

If anyone wants to be on our VICK email list email me, Ray Vick, at LRAYVICK@ cox.net.

Also we are actively recruting more VICKs regardless of family group, national origin or race.  This include other variants of the name including Vickers, Vickery, etc.  I would really like to see a Vik and a Vic in the mix.  But Vickers is the most common of the variants and more common that VICK so we definitely expect to see more VICKERS.

arvickers

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2006, 04:11:21 PM »

I am a Vickers and have just discovered this site.  What do you want me to do?  Will be happy to help if I can.

Robbie Vickers McKeage
cny77319@centurytel.net
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 18 queries.