We invite you to post your "Pedigree" on the mt-HV Family Project Patriarch page. Simply click HERE[/b] and type in your family information, then click "Post".
1. You can provide either your personal ancestry or you can provide general family information. Terry's are listed below as a reference.
2. This info is meant to provide enough so that another researcher can recognise your family and contact you, and is not a place to list all you know.
3. Keep to one line per generation. Abbreviate and leave off unnecessary date (married date & place & death date & place)
4. You can include the surname or leave it out, just be consistent
5. Only include generations that have this family surname
6. Please keep the information simple and don't try to "Format" it, as that will only make more work for us.
7. You need to provide your name and email address, so that other researchers can contact you.
PERSONAL ANCESTRY (one generation per line, 80 letters maximum per line)
Personal Pedigree - Terry Barton [terry AT bartonsite.org]
Thomas, purchased land, Stafford Co VA, 1678
Thomas, b c1666, m Grace
Thomas, d 1751/2, Prince William Co VA
David, b c1730, Stafford Co VA, m Ruth Oldham
Thomas, b 15 May 1768, Fauquier Co VA, m Sarah Kees
Conway Oldham, b 20 Aug 1805, prob Greenville Dist SC, m Martha John Cox
John Matilda, b 1839/40, ?Columbus? MS, m Emily Cassandra Sneed
Joseph James, b 6 Nov 1865, Milam Co TX m Mary Jane Harlan
John (Jack) Sneed, b 24 Feb 1897, Bartonsite TX, m Josephine Cresap Waddell
FAMILY ANCESTRY (limit to 5 generations, one generation per line, 80 letters maximum per line)
Family Pedigree - Terry Barton [terry AT bartonsite.org]
Thomas Barton, purchased land, Stafford Co VA, 1678
Thomas Barton, b c1666, m Grace
Thomas Barton, d 1751/2, Prince William Co VA
David Barton, b c1730, Stafford Co VA, m Ruth Oldham
Thomas Barton Sr, b c1732, m Sarah Wilson
John Barton, m Rhoda/Rhody
Valentine Barton, b. c1703/6, m Ann Bivin
Charles Barton, b c1721
Burr Barton, b c1704/8, m Elizabeth
James Barton, b c1711
William Barton, b c1712/31
Lydia Barton, b c1716/18, m Benjamin Drummond
Please use these abbreviations:
m = married
b = birth date
d = death date
c1930 = circa (around) 1930
Co = County
VA = Virginia (GA for Georgia, CA for California, etc.)
Click HERE to post your pedigree