World Families Forums - Whitecotton in West Virginia

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 24, 2014, 08:19:38 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'W'
| | |-+  Whitecotton (Moderator: Steven Perkins)
| | | |-+  Whitecotton in West Virginia
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Whitecotton in West Virginia  (Read 109 times)
ksdillinger

« on: March 10, 2014, 11:30:32 PM »

I am looking for any information that anyone might have regarding my great-great- grandmother Jennie Whitecotton.  He family was generally from the northern panhandle of West Virginia however she appears to have been born in Reno, Kansas potentially on an indian reservation about January 1879.  Her father was Noah and mother was Margaret Lamb.  It appears that other than when she was born in Kansas, the family was generally in and around the Wheeling area.  In particular, she died when my great grand mother, Edith, was a young teenager.  i do not have the death information but could of been around 1916.  Jennie (Virginia) was married to Lafayette Williams June 15th, 1902.  Besides my great grandmother Edith, Jennie had children named Virgil, Kenneth, Ira, Willard, Lee, Leo, Eldora, Eleanor (Williams).  I would like to know what caused her death and where she might be buried as well as how she was the only sibling born out west in Kansas.

Any info regarding Jennie (Virginia) would be great.  Thanks

Ken Dillinger
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 19 queries.