World Families Forums - New Co-administrator

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 30, 2014, 05:26:34 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'S'
| | |-+  Sheets (Moderator: Paul Sheats)
| | | |-+  New Co-administrator
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Co-administrator  (Read 1138 times)
Paul_Sheats

« on: May 10, 2006, 01:07:14 PM »

Hello, my name is Paul Sheats, and I recently volunteered to be a co-administrator for the Sheets DNA project here at FTDNA.  Terry Barton has been helping me learn the ropes, and I wanted to mention that I have done a few updates to the website in order to get my feet wet in learning the various tools and administrative duties.  Recent updates include:

- Added more spelling variations for the Sheets surname on the "join" page. 

- Modified the results page to report up to 59 (FTDNA) markers.

- Added myself (member S-2) and another new Sheets member (member S-3) to the results page as "pending results" (we are both waiting for our results to come back).

I am excited that there are now three Sheets in the project!  And I'm looking forward to seeing the results for the three of us and how they compare. 

I volunteered because I would really like to see this project take off, and there was no one else who had stepped up yet.   We need all the help we can get from the current members, though, in getting the word out about this project.  I thought I would really put an effort into this, starting in June, when myself and member S-3 have our results back.  That way, we'll have something for the other Sheets folk to look at. 

If you have any questions, I will try to answer them, and if I don't know the answer, I will defer to Terry.   Also, if you have any ideas to make this project better, or would like to be more involved in recruiting or other aspects of the project, let me know.  Better yet, you can share them right here on our very own Sheets project forum.   If you'd rather email me, though, that is fine too.  My address is below.

Thanks.
Paul Sheats

Email:  Paul_Sheats@earthlink.net

« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 11:08:39 AM by SheetsAdmin » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 18 queries.