World Families Forums - Any DNA bloodline test for male or female

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 24, 2017, 05:10:18 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  General Forums - Note: You must Be Logged In to post. Anyone can browse.
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Any DNA bloodline test for male or female
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Any DNA bloodline test for male or female  (Read 154 times)
Sheila slt13721

« on: January 19, 2017, 03:53:33 PM »

I don't understand why all these Surname Groups here and on ftdna don't encourage everyone to join the Surname Groups of each of their bloodlines. I mean take me for instance I have mtfull dna & FF & I'm on Ancestry & Gedmatch. I manage 12 people, family and extended family with testing of Y's, BigY's, mt's, FF, ethnicity. We are in bloodline Circles on Ancestry. If some of us were in the bloodline Groups of our other than Y, bloodline  then maybe we might be willing to pay for upgrades of some of our other bloodlines. I mean if a person has a surname in his tree of a direct line then they should be in that group. I'm trying to get Y DNA for all bloodlines from my granddaughter point in the tree, if I can't find a male then I would be willing to upgrade a person that might already be listed with DNA, if we made a connection in our trees. The problem is most of these people don't even bother to upload a tree or list a ancestor or return an email. So you can only hope for a project manger, that they might answer.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 18 queries.