We've discovered at least three different lineages in the Dryden family. Two under Haplogroup I, two under P312 and the rest under U106.
SNPs known under Haplogroup I are M170, M253 and P215.
SNPs known under Haplogroup P are P312, L21, DF13, DF49, Z2980, Z2976, DF23, Z2961, M222 and the most important of these include S568, A10853, A10854, A10857. If positive check for A10851, A10852, A10855, A10856, A10860, A10861, A10652.
SNPs under Haplogroup R are U106, Z381, Z301, L48, S23189, L200, S9355, S21607, A762, A763, A769, A770, A1155, A766, A767, A768, A765.
Below A765 we have a split with A9866 and A753 (a dinucleotide repeat).
Below A753 there are 4 known branches.
1. A5353, A6354, A6355, A5356. If positive for these you can check for A5257, A5358, A5359. Related to Scotland, England, South Africa and New Zealand.
2. A5350, A5351, A5352. Related to Scotland and Canada.
3. A5347, A5348, A5349. Related to Virginia, USA.
4. A1234. Related to Maryland, Georgia and Alabama, USA.
Below A1234 are three known splits.
1. A5345. Related to Georgia and Alabama, USA. If positive check for A5346, A4584.
2. A5340, A5343, A5344. Related to descendants of William Dryden ca 1698 Msyland, USA.
3. A5341, A5342, PF3676. Related to David Dryden ca 1708, Maryland, USA.
These can all be checked at www.yseq.net