World Families Forums - Have you formed a friendship with a "cousin" you met through DNA tests? 2/19/06

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 26, 2014, 01:40:31 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Special Forums - Note: You must be Logged In to Post. Anyone can browse.
| |-+  Questions and News Articles of the Week
| | |-+  Have you formed a friendship with a "cousin" you met through DNA tests? 2/19/06
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Have you formed a friendship with a "cousin" you met through DNA tests? 2/19/06  (Read 1603 times)
Marilyn Teaff Barton
Administrator
Guru

« on: February 19, 2006, 01:34:24 PM »

Terry Barton and Rich Barton met through the Barton DNA project, and found they are distant cousins.? They have become friends and co-founders of the World Families Network.? Tell us if you have formed a relationship with a cousin you found through a DNA surname project. Post your story here.  (Click reply to post)   Note: if you are signed in, you can come back later and edit, update, or even delete your original  posting.  Feel free to post as many times as you'd like.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2006, 01:38:48 PM by Marilyn » Logged
Rob White
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 02:52:25 PM »

Yes. Bob LeBlanc and I, Rob White, (dit LeBlanc) are part of the Acadian clan from Nova Scotia, the story of Evangeline and the dispersal of the Acadians during the 1750s. Bob and I met via my homepage and have been corresponding ever since. He and his kids came down to visit several times. It seems as if our DNAs might not even be close, as of this writing, but we've developed a strong friendship none the less. I suspect that blood isn't everything.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 17 queries.