World Families Forums - dna match

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 02, 2014, 03:23:31 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'A'
| | |-+  Arthur (Moderator: ArthurAdmin)
| | | |-+  dna match
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: dna match  (Read 1331 times)
swede18

« on: January 28, 2006, 11:29:33 PM »

My uncle donated Ydna to the sorenson project and matched with someone who donated dna to the sorenson project with the Arthur surname. We are trying to find out who donated the Ydna so we can talk to them. It looks like our great grandfather was an arthur or the donater and we,  have an unknown familiar great grandfather. My grandfather was adopted.  We know some of the family history and who his mother was so would like to get in contact. Would really like to know who are our blood relations
Thanks
Deb
Biscuits
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 07:31:22 PM »

There are quite a few pedigrees and results already posted at the Arthur Surname Project webpage.  Check them out here:
http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/a/arthur/

Also, if you have not already done so, I would recommend posting your pedigree.  It will help other researchers contact you:
http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/a/arthur/

If you want to join the Arthur Project which operates out of FamilyTreeDNA and WorldFamilies.net , please send an email to the project administrator:
bentpw@ameritech.net

To join the project, you'll need to provide your pedigree (family tree), the name of your earliest known ancestor, and the test results you received at Sorenson.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 07:34:03 PM by Biscuits » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 18 queries.