World Families Forums - Thomas and Frankey Parker

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2014, 07:07:13 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'P'
| | |-+  Parker (Moderator: parkeradmin)
| | | |-+  Thomas and Frankey Parker
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Thomas and Frankey Parker  (Read 1073 times)
margiedaniels

« on: December 03, 2006, 03:55:30 AM »

Good morning,

I am researching the family of Thomas Parker and Frankey unknown.  This Parker family is found in Laurens County South Carolina.
I descend through Carter Parker son of Thomas and Frankey.
http://www.gloverfamily.com/parker/parkerdial.htm

If you have a male Parker in your family and  they have not joined the Parker DNA project I urge you to have them do at least the 32 marker kit. www.familydna.com

We know and have documents to support

Thomas and Frankey Parker
Carter Parker
Martin Parker
Andrew Jackson Parker
Leila A. Parker
My Mother
Me

Carter Parker moved from SC to Coweta County Georgia where he drew land in 1827. He left Georgia and moved with his family to Coosa County Alabama where he remained until his death.
Martin Parker son of Carter and Charity Dial married Mary Ann Castleberry.  Mary Ann died and Martin married a second time to Mrs. Eli Posey, they are shown in the 1870 census in Talladega County Alabama. After the death of his second wife Rev. Martin Parker moved to Mississippi and married a third and last time to Miss Charlotte Hensley.  Martin Parker and his sister Elizabeth Parker Castleberry (wife of Lacey B. Castleberry) are buried at Tabernacle Cemetery, Pine Level, Ms.  Elizabeth married the brother of Mary Ann Castleberry wife of Martin.

James Parker great grandson of Carter is participating in the Parker DNA project.

Please share your Parker information and hopefully one of us will find the missing bible, will or other supporting document that will help us and others connect their lost Parker ancestors.

Warmest regards,
Margie Daniels
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 19 queries.