World Families Forums - All one BIG family and still can't find any leads

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 31, 2014, 10:52:34 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'F'
| | |-+  Fulton (Moderator: fultonadmin)
| | | |-+  All one BIG family and still can't find any leads
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: All one BIG family and still can't find any leads  (Read 1128 times)
beccasfultons

« on: October 05, 2005, 09:07:04 PM »

I have a question for someone anyone who might have an answer. Why is it that my family line is all one huge clan, well innermarried clan I should say, ALLEN<BROOKS<FULTON<COLE<FERGUSON<DELANG<MCCONNEL<PIERSON<WARREN<ETC. and I still can't find nothing on my Fulton line? I know my mom's grandparents had an arranged marriage and so did their parents so why is it if they were still arranging marriages in 1907 among their own clans why can't I find my George Fulton's parents? It's strange I mean when my great great grandparents got married he couldn't prove he was from the same clan as his bride so she had to sell her granted by the crown land, yet when the boer war started the crown knew who he was and he had to go from Michigan and fight for the crown. Go figure that and according to his grand daughter who is still alive he didn't go voluntarily, his brother did and was knighted for valor as he lost both his legs.
C Fulton
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 10:29:47 PM »

where are your Fultons from? Have you tried posting on Rootsweb by surname & geography?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 18 queries.