World Families Forums - DNA Kits

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2014, 12:47:53 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'T'
| | |-+  Terry (Moderator: Mike Terry)
| | | |-+  DNA Kits
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: DNA Kits  (Read 1296 times)
TerryFamHistorian

« on: June 18, 2005, 10:17:25 AM »

We have 3 DNA kits at the FT lab now all for different Terry families. We have one DNA kit awaiting shipment to the FT lab now also for a different Terry family group. Hope to have some more information posted soon. I have recieved my first 1-12 and 26-37 markers on the first and last panels and am awaiting markers 23-25.

Family Groups T1 (Edward Tarry, South Mimms, England) and T2 (Stephen Terry d. 1769 SC)  are unrelated.... In fact we appear to be in different haplogroups.

Robert "Mike" Terry

Terry Family DNA Project Co-Coordinator.
Cheryl W. Terry
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2005, 12:16:55 AM »

Mike,

What are the guidelines and cost for the DNA tests, and how would I go about getting a DNA done? My husband is a direct Terry descendant of Archie Leroy Terry b: 28 Feb. 1910 Ashley, Ark., whose father was William Morgan Terry b: Jan 1885, Ark. Both died and are buried in the Antioch Cemetary in Ashley, Ark.This is as far as we can prove on his genealogy, and we have been looking for over 20 years. We discussed this, and he has agreed to do it depending on cost, localitly, and the specifics. Please send the data to me at sulkie2@msn.com.

Thank you,
Cheryl Terry
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 20 queries.