World Families Forums - Request to anyone with 'Not Provided' profiles

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 26, 2016, 02:33:30 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'S'
| | |-+  Swift (Moderator: swiftAdmin)
| | | |-+  Request to anyone with 'Not Provided' profiles
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Request to anyone with 'Not Provided' profiles  (Read 198 times)
Karl M Thacker

« on: August 06, 2015, 09:40:45 PM »

Hello

This is a request to owners of Haplogroup profiles (especially the two Haplogroup R1b profiles) with 'Not Provided' for Earliest Ancestor to complete the field which displays this information.

On Family Tree DNA: From the upper right-hand corner, hover over your name and select ‘My Profile’ when it appears. Select the ‘Genealogy’ tab, then ‘Most Distant Ancestors’. Fill-in the details for ‘Direct Paternal’ and ‘Direct Maternal’

As noted in a separate post, my situation is that my YDNA matches more closely to Swift, and even Sanders, than it does to any currently known Thacker. I'm assuming the break is sometime in the 1600-1700s Virginia, and I've been searching for any link possible- paper or DNA.

If you do not want to make the information public, by all means you could message me directly. I would be truly grateful.

Thank you
Karl Thacker
West Des Moines, Iowa
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 12:19:37 PM by Karl M Thacker » Logged

Primary focus right now is 1700s Virginia Melungeon and its part in my direct paternal line.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 19 queries.