World Families Forums - How long does it take to get results?

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2014, 02:23:30 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  General Forums - Note: You must Be Logged In to post. Anyone can browse.
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  How long does it take to get results?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How long does it take to get results?  (Read 1219 times)
Fran
« on: June 25, 2005, 07:14:24 PM »

This is all new to me.? One thing I can't seem to find is how long it takes to do the testing and get the report back from the company.? In my excitement to get the kit in the mail, I forgot to record the kit number.? Now I don't even have the option of checking its status on line.? Yes, I know I should have known better, but it's too late now to fix that mistake. Anyway to retrieve that information?? Also, can anyone give me a time line for the Y37 test?? I'd appreciate it if some kind person would enlighten me.? Thanks in advance.
Terry Barton
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2005, 09:45:52 PM »

Fran, it takes about 6 weeks for the test to be processed once it is entered into a batch.  That only happens once every 2 weeks, so it should be somewhere between 6 and 8 weeks after the kit is received in Houston until you get results.

You should have received an email acknowledgement when FTDNA received your kit - with your kit number and a time summary.

If you still have no info from them, please contact FTDNA in Houston and see what is going on - as you should have had 1 or more contacts by now.   Terry
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 18 queries.