Welcome to the Taaffe Project's Family Forum at World Families Network. www.worldfamilies.net/about_us
Feel free to post anything that pertains to this surname's genealogy, DNA research, or to a specific family that is included in the project. All spelling variations are welcome.
The Taaffe Project’s website is located here: www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/taaffe
[Navigate to all pages of the project's website using the links across the top of the page.]
To Post on this Forum:
REGISTRATION: You must register and log in at www.worldfamilies.net
(You can view any page without logging in, but registration is required to post.)
1. How do I register? Click here http://www.worldfamilies.net/register
2. How do I log in? Click here http://www.worldfamilies.net/alreadyregistered
TO COMMENT ON AN EXISTING FORUM TOPIC:
1. Log in
2. Scroll to the last posting on the thread (topic) of interest
3. Click "reply" to post your comment.
TO START A NEW THREAD (TOPIC) ON THIS FAMILY FORUM:
1. Log in
2. Click the “Forum” tab in the black bar at the top of the Project’s Website (or click the "Back" arrow to go back one screen from this page.)
3. Click on "New Topic"
4. Type in your Subject (be sure to relate subject to your topic)
5. Add your comment or question. (Keep your postings related to genealogy and DNA testing, use good manners and clean language, and be polite.)
6. Click "Preview" and when you are satisfied, click "Save"
7. Click the "Notify" button at the bottom of the page if you want email notification of replies to your thread.
TO SUBMIT YOUR PEDIGREE FOR THIS SURNAME PROJECT:
1. Click the “Pedigree” tab in the black bar at the top of the Project’s Website (or click "Back" arrow to go back one screen from this page.)
2. Click the link for Family Pedigrees
3. Follow instructions for submitting your pedigree.
1. If a project member, send your pedigree by email as instructed.
2. If not a project member, post your pedigree on the Family Pedigree Forum
PLEASE USE THE WFN FORUM'S SPECIFIC FORUMS FOR GENERAL DISCUSSIONS ABOUT:
---DNA testing http://www.wfnforum.net/index.php?board=1.0