World Families Forums - Mary Hagan

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 19, 2014, 11:26:54 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'H'
| | |-+  Hagan (Moderator: Judy Hagan Beck)
| | | |-+  Mary Hagan
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mary Hagan  (Read 2834 times)
jacquie

« on: April 08, 2010, 08:46:52 PM »

This is one brick wall can not break down, is there any one who can help me?
I am lookinf for Mary Hagen born 1825 in Ireland. At some stage she went to Australia and married my GG Grandfather Edward Cornelius Bone in 1858, Victoria Australia. On there marriage certificate they have here parents as Michael and Mary Hagan but i can't read her maidan name. They had 2 children Mary who died as a baby and Edward Bone born 1862. On his birth certificate it has im not sure if it Regan or Hegan. They came to New Zealand 1862 and settled in Orepuki, Southland. They had another daughter then Edward snr died and Mary remarried Daniel Walker they had 2 more children and their daughter was named Mary Hegan Walker. There is a lot of different spelling for her last name and i think this is the problem. On her death certificate it has her parents as Francis and Mary Hagan (nee i think Daley, its hard to read.)
Any help or maybe pointing in the right direction would be great i have always had problems with the Irish side of my family.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 19 queries.