World Families Forums - How to Use this Pedigree Board

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 23, 2014, 01:48:48 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  When your Surname Project is not at WFN, post your pedigree here. (Moderator: Marilyn Teaff Barton)
| | |-+  How to Use this Pedigree Board
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: How to Use this Pedigree Board  (Read 42428 times)
Terry Barton
Administrator
Guru

« on: January 02, 2005, 04:39:54 PM »

Do Not Post Your Pedigree Here If Your Surname of Interest Has a Family Pedigree Forum!  If you post your pedigree here, it will not be posted on the project's Patriarchs' Page.

You must post your pedigree on the Family Pedigrees Forum for your surname of interest.  To find a Surname Project's forums,
•   Go to the Forums Home Page:  http://www.worldfamilies.net/forum/index.php
•   Scroll down to Family Boards and find the project's name in the alphabetical listings.
•   Click on the surname and it will take you to the project's forums.
•   Click on "Welcome" to see an explanation of the forums, and "Family Pedigrees" to post your pedigree.  

You may also send your pedigree by email to carrie@worldfamilies.net.  Please include only the pedigree information explained below.  

Surname Projects supported by a project website at WorldFamilies have their Boards listed in alphabetical order in the third major section, which is called "Family Boards" at  http://www.worldfamilies.net/forum/ .  

Surnames not supported by a project website at Worldfamilies may have a topic setup for posting pedigrees here on the "Pedigrees" Board.  You can find these topics by clicking the "back" button and scrolling through the list of topics. 

You do need to be registered at our forum in order to post, but you may browse as a guest.  If you have not registered, it is an easy process:  

TO REGISTER:
You can register from this page or you can go to http://www.worldfamilies.net/forum/  Either way, near the top right hand corner, you will see "Welcome, Guest.  Please login or register."  Click on the word "register".  It will bring up a new screen that will be titled "User account"    You can choose any username you would like.  You must also provide an email address and  you can only have one usernmae per email address.  After you click "Create New Account", you'll receive an email with your password and more instructions.   You should make a note somewhere of the username and password you chose in case you forget it the next time you visit the forum.

HOW DO I FIND A SURNAME PROJECT'S PEDIGREE FORUM?
When you log in you will be taken to the home page of the WFN Forum.  To find your project's pedigree forum, scroll down to the bottom of the page and find your project's name in the alphabetical listings.  Click on the surname and it will take you to your family's forums.

WHAT IS A PEDIGREE
At World Families Network, we ask for a "stripped-down" pedigree that may be different from what you are used to.  By limiting the information we put on the Patriarch pages, we can get a lot of pedigrees in one place so that people can compare, and, for a surname DNA project, all the attention is on the males, so the name of the female spouse is all that is needed.  
So we ask for you to post on the pedigree forum the following information for each generation of your family tree (which the project administrator will post on the Patriarch page of your project): name, birth date, birth place, and spouse (if you are missing any of that information, you can post any identifying information you have for that ancestor.)
You can identify most ancestors by these four pieces of information.  If you have additional information, you can post it on the pedigree forum or one of the other forums.  When we post your pedigree on the Surname Project Patriarch page, we link it back to your posting on the pedigree forum.

Please DO NOT:     put the surname first, capitalize the surname, split a generation onto several lines, list anyone whose birthdate is after 1910. include numbers for the generations
Please DO:  Begin with the earliest generation, use standard abbreviations

HOW TO POST A PEDIGREE ON THE FORUM
Go to www.wfnforum.net
Either Log-In or Register (write down your user name and password)
Search for "your surname" by clicking on the tab marked "Search" in the navigation bar across the top of the page.  Type the surname into the box and click "enter"
The first result should be "your surname Family Pedigrees"
Click on "your surname" Family Pedigrees
Scroll down to the last posting on the pedigree forum.
Just below the last posting you will see 3 tabs:  "Reply" "Mark Unread" and "Printer Format"
Click "Reply"
Post your pedigree (or message) in the big white box
Click "Post"

HOW TO MODIFY A POSTING ON THE PEDIGREE FORUM
Log into the forum with your user name and password, then go to your surname pedigree forum. Scroll down to your posting and look to the right, straight across from your name and the name of the Family Pedigree.  You will see 4 buttons marked "Quote" "Modify" "Remove" and "Split Topic".  Click on "Modify" and your posting will come up in a white box.  Modify it as you wish and then click "Preview" at the bottom of the white box to see it before it's posted.  If you are satisfied with the posting,  click "Save" at the bottom, and it will be posted

HOW DO I FIND THE WORLD FAMILIES' PROJECT WEBSITE FOR A SURNAME PROJECT?
 Click the "Home" link in the black menu bar across the top of the forum page to go to the World Families home page (www.worldfamilies.net).  Search for the project by typing the surname in the search box in the upper left hand corner and follow the links.  Be sure to "track" the project so that a link to the project will appear in the left sidebar each time you log in.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 10:07:30 PM by Marilyn » Logged
Marilyn Teaff Barton
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2005, 04:15:03 PM »

Hi, Ron.  Your pedigree is posted.  Thanks.
Marilyn
http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/c/chesnay/pats.html
Ron

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2005, 08:47:01 PM »

Hi, Ron.? Your pedigree is posted.? Thanks.
Marilyn
http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/c/chesnay/pats.html

Thanks Marilyn,

When I go to the pedigree forum or try to find my project name in the Pedigree Forum it is not there. Am I missing a step somewhere.

Thanks,
Ron Ch?nier

Le mieux que je puisse
Terry Barton
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2005, 10:07:55 PM »

Ron, sorry.  I have to go through a convoluted process to set the forum pages up for each surname.  I am quite behind.  I'll try to get those that are missing set up next week.  You can post your pedigree directly on the Patriarch page, using the web builder access we gave you.  Terry
rdiggs

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2006, 12:06:31 AM »

Please tell me if there is a place to go view the actual pedigrees.  Thank you, Richard Diggs
Marilyn Teaff Barton
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2006, 10:38:33 PM »

rdiggs.  You can see the Diggs patriarch page at:  http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/d/diggs/pats.html
blpaxton

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2007, 03:49:38 AM »

I am ready to add my pedigree.  Where do I post it?

Boyd Paxton
Terry Barton
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2007, 09:25:14 AM »

Currently, this site is setup to serve surnames that are in projects hosted by WorldFamilies.net.  So, a number of names will not be found (such as Martin) and others will be found in a project with a some what similar name (Paxton is in Payton)

First, select "Home" in the menu bar so that you are searching the whole site, then put the applicable surname in the Search box.  You then choose the Pedigree Forum for your surname.  (Alternately, click on the magnifying glass beside the search box and input your surname there - and also make sure the selection is set to "search all")

We hope to add more Forums - for those surnames not served by a project hosted by WorldFamilies.net in the future.

Terry
THANK

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2007, 11:34:25 AM »

Shucks!  I just posted my profile and then get instructions.......so sorry to mess it up.

Regards.......new user THANK.
rikbarry

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2007, 01:52:33 PM »

Me too.
It would have been better if we were directed here first.
Now I want to delete mu entryy but it didn't't appear when I clicked to post it.
Terry Barton
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2007, 04:30:11 PM »

Hmm.  Sorry.  How do we make this work best for folks?  (I'm not being argumentative - I want to know)  If we sent you here first, would you (and the others) easily find your way on to the right surname Forum?

Our welcome message sent you directly to the Pedigree Forum for your surname project.  It includes posting instructions, too - just not as good as these.  We are working on a structural change that will let us replace the introductory message at each Surname Forum.  We'll use this message, with any more improvements we can find. 

So - if the directions from this page were on the Pedigree Forum, would you still rather be sent here - and have to find your way to the right surname padigree forum?  Or would you then prefer to be directed directly to your Surname's Pedigree Forum?

Also - we welcome any suggestions to improve this set of instructions.

Terry
Spiesmom

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2008, 07:21:09 PM »

Should we post our pedigree on the main pedigree board as well as our family project website?  I'm confused.  Can we post more than one pedigree?  Such as a line with a different surname?  Do we have to have done dna testing to post the pedigree? 

Thanks!  Barb
Carrie
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2008, 10:33:56 PM »

How do I post a pedigree?

Go to www.wfnforum.net
Either Log-In or Register (You must be registered at the WFN Forum in order to post your pedigree.)     
1. Near the top center, you will see a button labeled "register." 
2. Click on the word "register".  It will bring up a new screen that will have a box that says:  "Register - Required Information" .
3. You can choose any username and password you would like. If you want to hide your email from the public on the website, click on the box next to the blank for your email address. 
4. Do a "visual verification" by typing the scrambled letters you see. 
5. Read the usage agreement below it, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the square by "I agree". 
6. Click on "Register" below that.  You are now registered. 
7. Make a note of the username and password you chose in case you forget it the next time you visit the forum. 
Search for "your surname"
Click on your surname Family Pedigrees
Find "reply" in the darker blue tabbed area near the bottom right-hand corner.
Click "Reply"
Click "Post"
How do I modify a post on the Forum?

Go to your surname pedigree forum. 
Scroll down to your posting and look to the right, straight across from your name and the name of the Family Pedigree. 
You will see 4 buttons marked "Quote" "Modify" "Remove" and "Split Topic". 
Click on "Modify" and your posting will come up in a white box. 
Modify it as you wish.
Click "Preview" at the bottom of the white box to see it before it's posted. 
If you are satisfied with the posting,  click "Save" at the bottom, and it will be posted.
Lloyd Danforth

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2008, 01:49:18 PM »

OK. I'm new here. There must be something I'm missing.

#7. Search for "your surname"

Ok.  Does this mean to use the 'search' feature button or look for my surname under D?  Search feature was no help and my surname is not among the ones listed under D.

I found an area that invited me to start a new topic, but, there was no 'new topic' button

What do I do now?
Thanks
Lloyd
BettyStokes

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2008, 05:14:03 PM »

Wells Carnes b c 1778 m Linna tax list Franklin Co. GA 1800
William Redwine Carnes b 4 Jul 1813 AL m Elvira Brewer
William Franklin Carnes b 1 Mar 1845 Nacogdoches Co., TX m Louisa Ann Blackburn
Benis Gordon Carnes b 2 Jun 1891 Nacogdoches Co., TX m Willie Beatrice Graves
Harvey L. Carnes
Donna Huddleston

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2008, 09:18:49 AM »

I'm confused...the instructions to modify a post are:

HOW TO MODIFY A POSTING ON THE PEDIGREE FORUM
Log into the forum with your user name and password, then go to your surname pedigree forum. Scroll down to your posting and look to the right, straight across from your name and the name of the Family Pedigree.  You will see 4 buttons marked "Quote" "Modify" "Remove" and "Split Topic".  Click on "Modify" and your posting will come up in a white box.  Modify it as you wish and then click "Preview" at the bottom of the white box to see it before it's posted.  If you are satisfied with the posting,  click "Save" at the bottom, and it will be posted

1. I only have two buttons next to my name, "Quote" and "Edit". I realize "Edit" is the same as "Modify" in the present layout. I tried changing layouts, others did use "Modify". None had the "Remove" and "Split Topic" buttons.

2. When I did a modification to my post, it does not show up with an updated time/date when you click on the Pedigree tab. How are the Moderators notified to make changes on the Patriarch pages?

Thank you in advance!
Marilyn Teaff Barton
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2008, 10:01:09 PM »

Hi, David.  I know this forum is confusing.  Here is a part of the instructions you may have missed: 
Go to www.wfnforum.net
Either Log-In or Register (write down your user name and password)
Search for "your surname" by clicking on the tab marked "Search" in the navigation bar across the top of the page.  Type the surname into the box and click "enter"
Click on "your surname" Family Pedigrees
Find "reply" in the darker blue tabbed area near the bottom right-hand corner.
Click "Reply"
Click "Post"

If you will try that, I think it will work for you.
Marilyn
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 10:05:26 PM by Marilyn » Logged
Saelach

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2008, 01:05:04 PM »

Robert Dunlap; b. 1692 in Ireland. Immigration to US in 1730. Daughter Margaret Dunlap; b. 1722  Margaret married James Potter on 14 Dec 1743, Topsham, Sagadahoc, Maine, USA,
sjohns

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2008, 11:37:26 PM »

Daniel, b 1777, PA
George Paris, b 24 Aug 1814, Washington Co, PA, m Nancy Henderson
Francis Wyatt, b 10 April 1844, Thornville, Ohio, m Lydia Steinagle
Emanuel Bird, b 7 Feb 1901, Van Wert, Ohio, m Fern Head
sjohns7347@yahoo.com
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 10:44:16 AM by sjohns » Logged
sjohns

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2008, 11:43:57 PM »

Direct line of Daniel Lesley/ Leslie

Daniel Lesley, b 1777, PA
George Paris Lesley, b 24 Aug 1814, Washington Co, PA, m Nancy Henderson
Francis Wyatt Lesley/ Leslie, b 10 April 1844, Thornville, Ohio, m Lydia Steinagle
Emanuel Bird Leslie, b 7 Feb 1901, Van Wert, Ohio, m Fern Head
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 08:18:06 PM by sjohns » Logged
Della Perry Lilly

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2008, 01:29:08 AM »

MATERNAL LINEAGE
Josiah Marcum b 5-2-1759, d 3-1846 & 1st wife Eda McDonald
Jacob Marcum b 2-24-1780, d 1-29-1872 & 1st wife Rachel Martin
Rebecca Jane Marcum b. 1801/1802, d 1850 & James B. Copley b. 6-8-1793
Joseph Cyrus Copley b 12-1817 & 1st wife Sarah (Sally) Marcum
Benjamin Franklin ("Doc") Copley b 1842, d 1924 & Rebecca Tennessee Copley b 7-1854, d 8-1930
Lafayette Franklin ("Lafe") Copley b 7-28-1882, d 6-16-1961 & Victoria (Queen) Copley,  b 11-1886, d 1-1943
Tennessee Copley b 11-1917, d 10-1997 & Obie Perry b 4-6-1915/

Josiah Marcum b 5-2-1795, d 3-1846 & 1st wife Eda McDonald
Jacob Marcum b 2-24-1780, d 1-29-1872 & 1st wife Rachel Martin
James Marcum b Abt 1817 & Dicy Chapman
Sarah (Sally) Marcum b 1818 & Joseph Cyrus Copley b 12-1817
Benjamin Franklin ("Doc") Copley b 9-1842 d 3-1924 & Rebecca Tennessee Copley b 7-1854, d 8-1930
Lafayette Franklin ("Lafe") Copley b 7-28-1882, d 6-16-1961 & Victoria (Queen) Copley b 11-1886, d 1-1943

Jacob Marcum b. 2-24-1780, d 1-29-1872 & 1st wife Rachel Martin
Rebecca Jane Marcum b 1801/1802 & James B. Copley b 6-8-1793
Lt. Ira Goff Copley b. 11-18-1821, d 3-23-1901 & 1st wife Milly Damron b 1827/1828, d 1-16-1862
Rebecca Tennessee Copley b 7-1854, d 8-1930 & Benjamin Franklin ("Doc") Copley b 9-1842 d 3-1924

PATERNAL LINEAGE
Rev. John C. Marcum b. Abt 1798 & Clarinda ("Clary"/"Chloe") Copley or Stephenson b. Abt 1802
Marinda Marcum b 4-11-1825, d 2-1-1904 & Jesse ("Curly Jesse") Perry b 3-14-1822, d 8-14-1911
Dr. Andrew Jackson ("Doc Andy") Perry b 10-16-1845, d 3-16-1930 & 1st wife Emmaline Maynard b Abt 1851
James Perry b 9-8-1865 d 4-24-1960 & 2nd wife Marinda Nelson
Obie Perry 4-15-1915 & Tennessee Copley b 11-1917, d 10-1997
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 02:21:52 AM by Della Perry Lilly » Logged
mgkamish

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2008, 10:01:07 AM »

So, if my surname didn't come up in the search results, I can't make a pedigree? Thanks!

UPDATE: Never mind; I'm sorry. I'll post it to the proper thread!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 10:03:16 AM by mgkamish » Logged
Marilyn Teaff Barton
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2008, 11:40:28 AM »

If you will tell me your surname of interest, I will check to see if it is included in another surname project as a possible variation.  If there is no project for your surname of interest at Family Tree DNA, we can set one up for you. 
mgkamish

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2008, 12:54:24 PM »

Cool! Thanks so much! My surname is KAMISH. It used to be CAMASOV in 'the old country.' I'm trying to find both. Thanks, again!
John Charles Dyer

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2008, 04:15:58 PM »

Y-Pedigree (Haplogroup S29/U198)  John Charles Dyer, born La Fayette, Indiana, USA.

Gen 1. (Earliest known ancestor)
_____ Dyer (ukn) M Mary ____ (b approx 1757, d ukn after 1841) in the Fowey River Valley of Cornwall.       

Gen 2.   Charles Dyer (b approx 1787, d unk) in Cornwall                                           
Gen 3.   ______  ______  [unsure if there a generation in here]   M   Sarah Barrett (ukn) Fowey River Valley of Cornwall.  Sarah Barrett's father was Richard Barrett, mother unknown.

William Braven (ukn) M. _______ (ukn)

Gen 4.   Charles Barrett Dyer (b 1836, d 1912), born in the Lansallos area of the Fowey River Valley of Cornwall, died in Golant, Fowey River Valley of Cornwall. 
                M first,    Rebecca Ann Braven (b 1835, d 1889)  in Golant, daughter of William Braven of Fowey River Valley and unknown mother.   

Gen 5.   William C Dyer (b1861)  M Ukn,
         2 sons, Charles and William (ukn)
         Charles, 1 son/1 dau, Violet and Charles (ukn)

Joseph Thomas Dyer (b 1863)
         (ukn M or issue)

Richard Henry Dyer (b 1865)  M ukn,
         3 dau, 2 sons, Lilly, Beatrice, Florence, Edith, Charles, and Frank (ukn)

James Barrett Dyer (ukn) M Margaret ukn,
         ukn issue

Sarah Mary Dyer (b 1865) M Jack Brailey,
         1 dau and son, Dorothy and Jack

Thomas John Dyer (stillborn 1869)

Hannah (TJD’s twin, b 1869), no issue.

_____ Giles (ukn)  M  _____ Broad (ukn)

Albert Dyer (b 1871, d 1947)    M    Mary (Polly) Giles (ukn) in Tywrdreath, Cornwall [Submitters grandparents]. Died in Plymouth, Devon, UK.

John Braven Dyer (b 1872) M Alice Tabb
         1 son, Charles, 2 dau Gwendoline and Dorothy

Frank Dyer (b 1875, d 1963) M Mabel __
         4 sons, Braven, Bonar, Brainerd and Frank and one dau, Kathleen (?)
         grandchildren, Braven, David, Dick, Patricia, Elyse, Martin, Frank, and Richard

Lucilla Dyer (b 1876) M William Graham
         2 dau, Evelyn and Winifred
         1 son, Gordon M VBetty
            3 sons, John, Malcom, David
               2 sons, Cameron and Nicolas

Edwin Andrew Dyer (b1878) M Teressa Geak

Arthur Dyer (b 1879, drowned ukn).

Gen 6.   Children of Albert and Mary Dyer (grandparents of submitter)

Hilda Dyer M Roy Pickard in Plymouth, UK

Emily Dyer M Leslie Thomas in Plymouth, UK
         Dau Avis M Walter Stephens
            Andrew Stephens M Wendi __
               Nicholas
               Rebecca
            Bronia Stephens M Phillip Troughton
               Martha
               Matthew

Kathleen Dyer M. John Gedye in Plymouth, UK
         John Gedye M. Linda Bond (d 1987)
            Mark
            Sharon

William Charles Dyer (b 1910, d 1994), born in Tywrdreath, Cornwall M Diana Elizabeth Higgs (b1918, d 2008), born in Spanish Wells, Bahamas [parents of submitter].   

Dorothy Dyer  M Phillip Pitcher
         Robert Pitcher M Janet ___
            James Pitcher
            Ben Pitcher
         Ann Pitcher M John Hill
            Wendi Hill
            Susan Hill
            Peter Hill
            David Hill

Albert Giles Dyer M. Joan
            Janet Dyer
            Glynis Dyer
            Stephen (Adopted)

Gen 7.   John Charles Dyer [submitter] (b 1948), LayFayette, Indiana, USA  M Amy Kline (b 1951) Salinas, California, USA; d 1994 Woodland, California, USA.  Amy Kline daughter of Martin L. Kline, Jr of Allentown, Pennsylvannia and Frankie Nelle (Clanton) Kline of Arkansas.

Albert Giles Dyer (b 1954) Porterville, California, USA

Gen 8.   Edward Justin Dyer (b 1973) [submitter's son] Sacramento, California            
      Jessica Michelle Dyer (b 1979) [submitter's daughter] Sacramento, California M Rickie James Dean Surber (b ukn) Vacaville, California; d 2008

Gen 9.   Hayley Marie Dyer (b 1996) [Jessica Dyer's daughter] Woodland, California, USA

Rickie James Dean Surber II (b 2004)[Jessica Dyer's son] Roseville, California, USA

John Dyer's Mitochondrial pedigree.  Haplogroup T1b

Earliest known mitochondrial ancestor:
1. Susan Elizabeth ALBURY (b. Aug 1848 Spanish Wells, Eleuthera, d. 29 Aug 1931 Spanish Wells, Eleuthera)
sp: Vincent SAWYER, Jr. (b. 14 Apr 1855 Spanish Wells, Eleuthera, m. 8 Sep 1878 Spanish Wells, Eleuthera, d. 18 Apr 1936 Spanish Wells, Eleuthera) son of Vincent Sawyer, Sr., and Elizabeth Albury
---

|-2. Susan Elizabeth SAWYER (b. 26 Aug 1879 Spanish Wells, Eleuthera, d. 17 Apr 1962 Spanish Wells, Eleuthera)
---|sp: John Wellington "Sonny" HIGGS (b. 12 Feb 1873 Spanish Wells, Eleuthera, m. 2 Aug 1900 Spanish Wells, Eleuthera, d. 5 May 1956 Spanish Wells, Eleuthera)
---|---|

-3. Oswald Maynard Sawyer HIGGS (b. 23 May 1903 Spanish Wells, Eleuthera, d. 9 Jul 1967 Nassau)
---|---| sp: Bernice Valentine RUSSELL (b. 23 Jun 1903 Nassau, m. 18 Jul 1923, Nassau, d. 22 May 1981 Nassau) daughter of Thomas Hutchins Russell and Emily Theresa Albury
---|---|

-3. Enid Audrey Joyce HIGGS (b. 9 Apr 1905 Spanish Wells, Eleuthera, d. 14 Oct 1926 Spanish Wells, Eleuthera)
---|---| sp: Anderson Dewey THOMPSON * (b. 24 Mar 1904 Hope Town, Abaco, d. 28 Jan 1983) son of Eli Anderson Thompson and Amy Cash
---|---

-3. Una Christabel HIGGS (b. 27 Apr 1907 Spanish Wells, Eleuthera, d. 23 Jul 1987 Spanish Wells, Eleuthera)
---|---| sp: Ronald Edred MALONE (b. 6 Mar 1900 Hope Town, Abaco, m. 6 Mar 1924 Spanish Wells, Eleuthera, d. 11 Jan 1980 Nassau) son of Samuel Healy Malone and Varina Albury
---|---|

-3. Gordon Vincent HIGGS (b. 15 Jul 1914 Spanish Wells, Eleuthera, d. Aug 1914 Spanish Wells, Eleuthera) 
---|---|

-3. Diana Elizabeth HIGGS (b. 20 Jul 1918 Spanish Wells, Eleuthera)
---|---| sp: Rev. William Charles DYER (b. 2 Jun 1910 Tywardreath, Cornwall, England)
  [submitter's mother and father]

John Charles Dyer
Y         S29/U198
MT      T1b (Sykes)
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 19 queries.