World Families Forums - Fowler Family Pedigrees

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 13, 2014, 09:29:53 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'F'
| | |-+  Fowler (Moderator: Rebecca Wilson)
| | | |-+  Fowler Family Pedigrees
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fowler Family Pedigrees  (Read 23020 times)
Don Fowler
Project Coordinator

« on: February 18, 2005, 03:35:47 PM »

We invite you to submit your "Pedigree" for the Fowler Family Project Patriarch page. (You don’t have to be a test participant to post your family pedigree.)  

There are two ways to make your pedigree available to the project administrator for posting on the Patriarch Page:
1.  Send the pedigree by email directly to carrie@worldfamilies.net in the simplified form described below  (If you send it this way, your pedigree will only be posted on the Patriarch Page, and will not be included in the Pedigree Forum)
Be sure to include

E
mail address you wish to be posted with the pedigree
                 Kit number of the project participant whose pedigree this is
                 N
ame, birthdate, birthplace, spouse for each generation (direct  male line).

2.  Log-in to post your pedigree on the Pedigree Forum.  By posting your pedigree on the forum, you are making it available for the Project Administrator to post it on the Patriarch Page, along with your contact information, and kit number (or code identity number).

1. You must be logged in to post on this forum.
    How do I register to post a pedigree?
    I've already registered. How do I log in?

2.  Please include your Kit number or Code Identity number if you have been tested for the project.

3. Please read the following instructions, then scroll down to the last posting on this forum and click "reply" in order to post your pedigree.

4. The pedigree for a Surname Project follows your paternal line.  Please post only the information for each generation:

Full Name of Earliest Known Male Ancestor for this Surname
His birthdate
Birthplace
Spouse’s name

(If you are missing any piece of this information, post another bit of identifying information) 

Suggestions for Posting your Pedigree on this forum:

o        Post four pieces of information for each ancestor

o        Begin with the earliest generation

o        Use standard abbreviations:  m=married, b=born, d=died, c=circa, Co=county, VA=Virginia, GA=Georgia, etc

o        Try to keep to one line per generation

o        Include only generations that have this family surname

o        Provide your name and email address as the pedigree provider

o        Provide the kit number and/or project code identity number if pedigree is for a tested participant

o        Use surname with each generation

o        Don’t use all caps

o        Don’t include anyone whose birthdate is after 1910, for privacy concerns.

o        Don’t number the generations 

Scroll down to the last posting on this forum and click "reply". Post your pedigree in the box provided, and click "Post".    

If you do not see a"reply" tab, it means you have lost your log in and will need to log in again in order to post. Go back to the project home page, log in again, and return to the pedigree forum. Login should hold the second time. 

Sabrina Nobles
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 11:40:35 PM »

s.k.nobles@att.net (S. Nobles in SC)

John Fowler b. abt. 1720 m. unknown wife -
Sons Samuel Fowler (Sr.) b. 1747 c. abt. 1843?
William Fowler b. 1745

Children of Samuel Sr.:?
Dempsey Fowler b. 1785
Samuel B. Jr. b. 1788 b. SC or VA d. abt. 1862 AL

Samuel B. Fowler (Jr.)
m. 1.) Lucy Unknown b. abt. 1790 NC d. 1850 DeKalb, GA
Children:?
Dempsey b. 1809
Russell b. 1815 to 1825
Madison b. 1819
Louisana Fowler b. 1821
m. 2.) Unice or Eunice (Eliza or Elizabeth) Pope Hilburn 1850 in DeKalb, GA, b. 1826 NC d. 1921 in AL.? Other names: Nica, Piana, Elizabeth, Eliza, Rana W.N. or Widow Nicey Fowler. First spouse:? Ebenezer Hilburn d. abt. 1846-1847 Mexican American War in SC

UNCONNECTED SONS of Elizabeth Pope Hilburn:?
Ezekiel HIlburn Fowler b. 1848 GA or AL d. TX
1.) Frances Boggus m. in Heard Co., GA b. abt. 1845 GA d. TX abt. 1878-1879?
2.) Sarah James Walker m. in Coleman Co., TX abt. 1879 b. TN d. TX

Thomas Hilburn Fowler b. 1850-1851 GA or AL
James T. Fowler then James Thomas Hilburn aft. 1871 d. in TX?
1.) Susan A.R. Boggus m. in Heard Co., GA b. GA d. TX

(Unknown father-either Samuel B. Fowler or Ebenezer Hilburn)

Children of Eunice Pope Hilburn/Samuel B. Fowler:

James Fowler b. 1852 m. AL d. most likely TX
Francis Marion Fowler b. 1855 AL d. 1943 in AL m. AL d. AL
Jefferson (Jeff) J. Fowler b. 1857 m. AL d. most likely TX

Eunica Fowler b. May 1869-1870 in Randolph Co., AL to? (W.N.) Widow Fowler d. unknown

« Last Edit: March 12, 2005, 10:54:23 PM by Sabrina Nobles » Logged
Terry Barton
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2005, 03:28:21 PM »

Hi, Sabrina.  It's posted.  If you will post your email address on the patriarch page, you might be contacted by other Fowler researchers.  Thanks.
Marilyn
S. Nobles
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2005, 10:56:02 PM »

Sorry, but I didn't see where I could post it on that page, so I added it to the above pedigree. 

Sabrina in SC
Terry Barton
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2005, 04:26:22 PM »

Hi, Sabrina.  I've posted your email address of the patriarch page.  Thanks.
Marilyn
Melissa Speed
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2005, 06:52:29 PM »

Family Ancestry - Melissa Speed [melissaspeed2000-at-yahoo.com]

Anthony J. Fowler b. 1798 Greenville Co, SC d. bef. 1870 Blount Co, AL
  m. Sarah Hyde b. 1800 SC d. bef. 1870 AL
    2 Daniel E. Fowler b. FEB 1825 d. c 1910 Hall Co, GA
      m. Nancy H. Puckett b. c 1820 d. c 1900 GA
      m. Millie A. ? b. MAY 1825
    2 Nicholas D. Fowler b. c 1829 d. aft. 1900 GA
      m. Malinda ? b. AUG 1837
        3 Andrew Fowler b. c 1857
        3 Daniel Fowler b. c 1865
        3 Franklin or Fulton Fowler b. APR 1870
        3 Albert H. Fowler b. 1868
        3 Felix F. Fowler b. MAY 1872
    2 Francis Fowler b. c. 1833
    2 Jeremiah C. Fowler b. JUL 1828 d. c 1900 Grayson Co, TX
      m. Lucinda C. Brown b. MAY 1836
        3 Thomas B. Fowler b. NOV 1853
        3 Henry F. Fowler b. 27 JUL 1855 d. 25 JUL 1906 TX
          m. Mary Estelle Sterling b. 14 SEP 1860
            4 Oscar C. Fowler b. 1878
            4 Ernest F. Fowler b. MAY 1880
            4 Harold Dude Fowler b. 2 FEB 1882 d. 5 MAR 1940 Grayson Co, TX
              m. Lillie Estelle Shires b. 1 JUL 1884
            4 Ira Bert Fowler b. NOV 1887
        3 John M. Fowler b. ABT. 1874
        3 James C. Fowler b. 31 DEC 1876 d. 15 MAR 1907
Based on naming patterns, Anthony's father may have been Daniel Fowler listed in the 1820 Greenville Co, SC census.
Personal Pedigree: 4th generation - Harold Dude Fowler was my g-grandfather.
Database at: http://wc.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=mspeed2&id=I1087

Currently, trying to get 2nd cousins to join DNA project,
Melissa Speed
Marilyn Teaff Barton
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2005, 04:19:21 PM »

Hi, Melissa.  It's posted.  Hope you can get your cousins to join the DNA project.  Good luck with your research.
Marilyn
http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/f/fowler/pats.html
Sabrina
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2005, 11:23:54 PM »

Terry, or whomever can tell me...we have two DNA results now. One other is just getting ready to do his, so it will be some time before his is completed.  Anywho! I looked both over and have the numbers printed out on the 12 markers, but honestly, I don't know squat about this yet.  I do know that neither of them show up on each other's matches with names and email addresses and both are set to be added for that.  Is this the SIGN that they are not connected to each other in this Fowler family?  One of these fellows is not going to use the computer to do anything.  His cousin and I will do that for him.  The other "may" do his Ysearch data, not sure.  What do I do next...anything?  Or sit tight and wait for you to post the results of their tests on this Fowler page?

Sabrina
T Halliday
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2005, 03:53:38 PM »

Looking if DNA testing proves kinship with 2 early Anne Arundel County, MD Fowler families.

My Fowler's:

Eliza Abigail Fowler b 1868 Dent Cnty, MO m John Wiley Cunningham 1891 Howell Co, MO (my great-gma)
d/o John Milton Fowler & Hannah Catherine Moore - John b 1844 Dent Co, MO
s/o Reason Davis Fowler & Margaret T. Pectol - Reason b 1805 KY m 1834 Floyd Co, IN
s/o Joshua Fowler, Sr. & Amelia Finley - Joshua b 1758-1759 Anne Arundel Co, MD d 1839 Floyd Co, IN
s/o John Fowler, Sr. & Susannah Unknown - John b 1736-1740 Ireland d abt 1815 Mongolia Co, VA

Suspect Fowler Line:

Thomas Fowler
b abt 1674 South River Parish, Anne Arundel, MD
d bef 1716 Anne Arundel Co, MD
m Susannah Iiams 10/15/1696 South River Parish, Anne Arundel, MD
      b 1677-1679 South River, Anne Arundel, MD
      d bef 1753
      ch Jeremiah Fowler
             b 5/12/1711 Queen Anne Parish, Prince George, MD
             d aft 2/28/1773
             m Daniella Drusilla Isaac 2/10/1737-1738 All Hallows Parish, Anne Arundel, MD
                    b 4/5/1723 Queen Anne Parish, Prince George, MD
                    d aft 1800 Madison Co, KY
      ch 11 other Fowler children

The later Fowler line were in Madison Co, KY a location of many collateral lines.  Plus have connections to other main lines of mine including Oldham and Conway.    Also trip over these other Fowlers in many locations....

If these 2 lines connect I believe it is in Ireland as my line came later to US if above info totally correct.

I didn't see the DNA info for me to compare or to see who is who....   

Marilyn Teaff Barton
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2005, 11:03:32 AM »

Hi, Sabrina.  I'm referring your questions to Terry.  Glad you're part of the DNA testing.
Marilyn
Marilyn Teaff Barton
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2005, 11:05:59 AM »

Hi, T Halliday.  I posted your pedigrees on the Patriarch page, with a link back to your posting.  I am referring your comments to Terry.  He can help with any questions about DNA testing and research.  Thanks.
Marilyn
Lisa_C

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2005, 11:47:26 AM »

Hi All.? I am new to the group and am currently waiting on DNA results.? Here is my direct Fowler line:

William T. Fowler a/k/a Tom Fowler, b c1854 TN, d. c1910, KY, m Henrietta Graves
James D. Fowler, b 30 September 1873, KY, d 14 October 1958, KY, m Mary Francis Perry
Curtis Fowler, b 30 November 1900, KY, d 16 March 1998, IN, m Millie H. Britt
Richard M. Fowler, b 06 September 1926, KY, m Virginia Ruth Brown
Richard L. Fowler, b 1947, KY, m Joan C. Austin
Lisa A. Fowler, b 1968, IN

email:
relative_matters@yahoo.com
C.T.Jewett
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2005, 09:19:06 PM »

? My mother,? ?Virginia Fowler b1889/James M. born1868/ William Albert b.1843/Dempsey Williamb.1809/Samuel Barney b.1786/ SamuelBarney b.1747/John b.1720
Marilyn Teaff Barton
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2005, 09:12:16 AM »

Hi, Lisa.  Your pedigree is posted.  Good luck with your research and your DNA test results.
Marilyn
Charlene

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2005, 04:21:41 PM »

From Charlene? ccs1101@aol.com

The earliest ancestor I know about is John C. Fowler born @1818 KY, I BELIEVE he has at LEAST one brother Jackson H. Peter Fowler b. @1815 KY.? A land deed was signed over to these two men by a Robert Fowler 1843 in Osage Co., MO (I have not seen it, I was told this by a historian in Osage Co., MO.)

John C. Fowler married Olivia Heath Jan 15, 1843, Gasconade Co., MO

They had the following children:

1.  Ellen Fowler b. @1843 MO I lose her after March 1861 when she married Cornelious Lewis in Collin Co., TX

2.  D. (probably David) William Fowler b. @1845 MO m. Cassandra Minerva Jane Enterprise Goodman Sep 1, 1878 and he was dead before 1884.  D. Will Fowler may have been married previously but I have not really proved it, he was just pretty long in the tooth for the marriage to Cass to be his first.  I never located him on the 1880 Census, nor his wife or son, John Henry Fowler who was b. Jan 6, 1880, Searcy Co. AR.  I never located D. William Fowler after the Sep 1, 1878 marriage in Van Buren Co., AR.

3.  Isabella Fowler b. @1850 MO I never located her after the Stewart Creek, Denton Co. TX 1860 Census.

4.  Mary "Mollie" Ann Fowler b. @1855 McKinny, TX is a whole other ball game and married 5 times and moved often, I will make a separate query about her but she was married first to Robert Meek who abandoned her and their baby, William Francis Meek.  Then she married James Clark Thomas, a widower with many children and she has two surviving children (she lost several), Fanny Beatrice & James Clark Thomas.  Then husband James Clark Thomas dies leaving her with small children.  Mary "Mollie" then marries Henry Britton who does not like her children and she divorces him.  She then marries a Mr. Tucker of Texas, I do not know when or where.  Mary "Mollie" has a daughter Ethel, born @1892, I do not know if she was child of Britton or Tucker but it is her last child.  Mr. Tucker is dead by 1910 I THINK.  She is then alone raising a grandson until Mar 4, 1931 when she marries Henry Ha (that is his last name "Ha"), she is 75 and he is 77.  She remains with him until she dies Mar. 29, 1938.

5.  Olivia Martha Fowler b. @1862? Dallas, TX  she married Francis Matchett Sep 9, 1883 in Searcy Co., AR and remains with him in AR.  They had 3 sons, John C. Matchett, Joseph W. Matchett & Dallas Clarence Matchett.

There may have been more children born to John C. Fowler & Olivia Heath Fowler, I got these children's names from Census records, all we had known about was D. William Fowler, Mary Ann & Olivia until I located the Census Records.

My Fowler line hopped around like a frog in a hot skillet.?

Part of the time they were near the Aunt of Olivia Heath Fowler, Olivia Heath Gray.? Aunt Olivia Heath was b. 1799, Nicolas Co., KY & she married Joseph Ross Gray b. 1802 KY.? They lived near one another on the 1850 Census & on the 1860 Census.

My John C. Fowler family were on the following census records

1850 Saline Co. MO Dist. 90 (with children Ellen & William)
1860 Denton Co, TX Stewart Creek Twp (with Ellen, William, Isabella & Mary Ann)
1870 Newton Co. MO Granby Twp (with Mary Ann & Olivia)
1880 Searcy Co. AR Bear Creek Twp (with Olivia & grandson William Fowler, s/b Wm. Meek, son of Mary "Mollie" Ann Fowler, Meek, Thomas, who had a new baby with husband & family nearby)

In 1855 David Heath, father of Olivia Heath Fowler, wrote a will stating John C. Fowler & Olivia Heath Fowler were in? Cooper Co., MO.

From testimony of Olivia Fowler May 1888 on Homestead Pre-emption after the death of John C. Fowler they had moved to Searcy Co., AR 1876 & moved on the homestead land 1881 & John C. Fowler died Dec. 1887 in Searcy Co., AR.? I don't locate the Mother, Olivia Heath Fowler after that.

Family lore says that John C. Fowler, Olivia Heath Fowler and their son, D. William Fowler are all buried near the youngest daughter, Olivia Fowler Matchett at the Canaan Cemetery just outside Marshall, Searcy Co., AR.  There are no headstones John C., Olivia & William Fowler that I know about.  The daughter-in-law of Olivia Fowler Matchett had told Fern McGuairt that her mother-in-law was buried near her brother and parents at Canaan Cemetery.

We know very little about this family.  I descend from D. William Fowler who married Cassandra Minerva Jane Enterprise Goodman (this is all one woman) Sep 1, 1878, Van Buren Co., AR.? They had one son, John Henry Fowler Jan 6, 1880.? I do not know when or where D. Will Fowler died but he was dead by Jan 1, 1884 when Cass married Laborn Stafford, they were both widowed.? My Grandpa, John Henry Fowler moved out and began working on other farms at age 11 (eleven) and was on his own after that time and had no information except that his Dad was Will Fowler and that there was a sister named "Mollie."? Grandpa knew his Dad died before he could recall.

Fern McGuairt contacted me saying she was a grandchild of Mary "Mollie" Ann Fowler and she believed we were from the same line but Fern's own Mother, Fannie Beatrice Thomas Archer Talley had died when she was a toddler.  Fern could recall her Grandma taking care of her for a while then Fern's Dad moved her away from her Mother's family and he never spoke about them so she knew very little about them.? She is now in her 90s and she shared what little she had heard from a cousin she had located, another grandchild of Mary "Mollie" Ann Fowler, who had ALSO left home at a young age and was now dead.

Fern said that she heard John C. Fowler & his son, D. William Fowler had worked in a mine after the Civil War somewhere up around Joplin, MO but that the Dad (who she had thought was John J. Fowler, a mistake, we now know it was John C. Fowler) got sick and they had to quit working in the mine.? That was how I located them in Newton Co. MO 1870.? I located them in TX because I found the death certificate of Mary "Mollie" Ann & it said she was born in McKinny, TX so that told me they were in TX and I located the 1860 Census and learned about Isabella who we had not known about and we still don't know what became of Isabella Fowler b. @1850 MO.? We don't know if she died or was married but cannot locate proof of either yet.

The daughter, Ellen Fowler, b. @1843 MO married Cornelious Lewis Mar 17, 1861, Collin Co., TX, married by J. B. Wilmeth of T. (Trinity?) Gospel.? They got the lic. Mar 12, 1861.

I checked the 1860 Census for Cornelious Lewis and located him in Dallas Co., Precinct 1, right next to Collin Co., TX living with the family fo R. R. Fletcher a Merchant who appeared to have two boarders living with him & his family, both boarders working as laborers.? Cornelius Lewis shows as born @1835 in Ireland.? I never locate him or Ellen again after the marriage.? This was just before the Civil War so he may have joined & been killed and she may have remarried or died in childbirth or who knows but I have never located them again.? The Fowler's seemed to stay in close touch so I cannot imagine they completely lost touch.

I will put in separate information for brother (?) of John C. Fowler, Jackson H. Peter Fowler and the children of John C. Fowler.

I would like to find the parents of John C. Fowler and where in KY he was from?

I would like to know if he and his son both/either were in the Civil War?

I would like to know what became of Ellen Fowler Lewis & Isabella Fowler?

I SUSPECT that my Fowler line MAY have come from Madison Co., KY and are somehow connected to Joseph Sawyer Fowler, b. Dec. 1791 KY.? Joseph Sawyer Fowler was m. to Ann Johnson, they were in Pettis Co., MO 1850.? Nearby was a Robert Fowler? who appeared to have been b. @1801 KY.? They may have been in the Cole Co. MO area earlier but Joseph & Robert Fowler are common names, just like my John Fowler is a common name.

Any help on this John C. Fowler family would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Charlene? ccs1101@aol.com
Marilyn Teaff Barton
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2005, 10:09:42 PM »

Hi, Charlene.  You have some really interesting information.  I pulled out a basic pedigree and posted it on the Patriarch page, with a link back to your complete posting.  Hope it helps your research.  Hope you'll join the DNA project if you haven't already.
Marilyn
Mary Geier

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2005, 08:58:32 PM »

Baxter Fowler b. 1770-84 S.C. m. (1)Haney? (2)Charity Doughtery d. 1836 Madison Co. Al.
James A. Fowler b. 10 Jan 1808 S.C. m. Mary Hays in 1835 Talladega, Al. d. Nov 15 1869.
James B. Fowler b. May 1854 Tall. Co. Al m. Caroline Abrams 1875 d. Feb 1930 Shelby Co. Al.
Onnie Oscar Fowler b. Feb. 1884 Shelby Co. m. Betty Isbell d. Feb. 1930 Shelby Co., Al.
Clifton Lewis Fowler b. Feb. 1909 m. Alice Hower d. Oct. 1959 Jefferson Co., Al.
Looking for information on parents of Baxter and name of first wife.
donfowl

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2006, 06:30:42 PM »

1  Hiram Fowler b c1780 m Nancy Ann Hendrix b c1790
   2  Nancy Ann Fowler b 1804 d 1857 m 1821 (1) Thomas Pearson
      3  Ira James Lee Pearson b 1829 d 1920  m Elizabeth Verlinda Rhodes b 1836 m 1855 d 1916
      Nancy Ann Fowler m 1831 (2) William M  Thomas b 1809 d 1890
      3  Dicy A  thomas b 1833
      3  Benjamin F  Thomas b 1834 d 1871
      3  Solomon Thomas b 1836 d 1877 m Mary Melissa Young b 1837 d 1903
      3  Miles W  Thomas b 1838 d 1863
      3  Daniel A  Thomas b 1844
      3  Nancy Emeline Thomas b 1846 m Leander C  Rhodes b 1846
      3  Wiley Berry Thomas b 1848 d 1920 m 1869 Alethea Matilda Rhodes b 1844 d 1917
      3  Sarah Elizabeth Thomas b 1849 d 1904 m 1868  John Harrison Garrett b 1850 d 1925
   2  Joseph Solomon Fowler b 1806 d 1888 m 1828 Elizabeth R  Lowrey b 1810 d 1892
      3  Marinda Jane Fowler b 1828 m 1849 Terrel M  Wood b 1827
      3  Caroline Fowler b 1830
      3  Theresa Louvina Fowler b 1834 d 1922 m 1855 Joe S  Shelley b 1838 d 1861
      3  Martha M  Fowler b 1839 d 1850
      3  William Calvin Fowler b 1840 d 1891 m 1866 Nancy Lucinda Fields b 1842 d 1932
      3  Mary Elizabeth Fowler b 1844 d 1944 William J  Hays b 1840
      3  John Madison Fowler b 1847 d 1924 Catherine Kinnamon b 1849 d 1887
      3  Bennett Webster Fowler b 1850 d 1942 m 1880 Missouri Ann Underwood b 1859 d 1939
      3  Marion Parker Fowler b 1856 d 1944  m 1883 Harriet Matthews b 1866
   2  Hiram Fowler Jr b c1808
   2  Lemuel Fowler b c1813
   2  Miles W  Fowler b 1813 d 1880 m (1) Anne b 1823 d 1854
      3  M  Elizabeth Fowler b 1841
      3  John W  Fowler b 1844
      3  Nancy E  Fowler b 1846
      3  James F  Fowler b 1847
      3  Sarah P  Fowler b 1849
      3  M  C  Fowler b 1851
      3  D  A  Fowler b 1853
      Miles W  Fowler m (2) Elizabeth  b 1819 d 1879
   2  Sevier Clark Fowler b 1824 d 1880 m 1847 Anne Catherine Inman b 1831 d 1927
      3  John Wesley Fowler b 1847 d 1931 m 1868 Elizabeth Fannon
      3  Mary Catherine Fowler b 1850 d 1947 m 1947 Fraley Bee Stroud b 1840 d 1932
      3  Henry James Fowler b 1852 d 1914 m 1872 Rebecca Caldonia Jones
      3  Joseph Franklin Fowler b 1855 d 1939 m 1876 Laura Elizabeth West b 1855
      3  William S Fowler b 1857 d 1870
      3  Sarah Elizabeth Fowler b 1860 d 1929 John H  Grimes b 1856
      3  James Matthew Fowler b 1862 d 1908 Mary Jane Lile b 1865 d 1957
      3  Elvira A  Fowler b 1863 d 1885
      3  Albert Lafayette Fowler b 1867 d 1931 Sarah Ophie Bostic b 1869
      3  Amanda Paralee Fowler b 1869 d 1917 Jasper Franklin Smith b 1876 d 1937
      3  Solomon Clark Fowler b 1872 d 1945 m 1893 Cordelia Belle Davis b 1876 d 1900
      3  Martha T  Fowler b 1875 m Thomas Casey b 1874
   2  Gertrude Fowler b 1828

Thank you, Don Fowler, fowlergenealogy@sbcglobal.net
amy pennington
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2006, 05:44:52 PM »

my fowlers are:
David D. b. 1819 in ohio he married Diana Kibler b. 1820.
their children at least what i can findare
William
David
Levi
Edwin
James Madison
James is my 3xgreat-grandfather
James married Susan McCrillis
Susan was b. 9/6/1847 d.8/7/1906 is buried in Watts Cem. Oblong,Il
the way i understand it he divorced susan and nothing can be found on him since then.
James and Susan children were:
Bertha  she married Joseph Markwell
David Francis"Frank" my g-great grandfather
Ralph married Villa Goff
Harry married Ida Iiams
James Fred married Melinda Grueisen
John married Maude (Hill) McCrillis
I'm looking for what happened to James Madison and who was David D. parents.
any help would be great any appreciated.
Marilyn Teaff Barton
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2006, 08:54:44 PM »

Hi, Mary, Donfowl and Amy.  Your pedigrees are posted.  Good luck with your research.  Hope you are all part of the DNA project.
Marilyn
Melissa Fowler Hunter
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2006, 04:57:13 PM »

Joseph Allen Fowler ?b. 1850, GA ?d. 1926, Tift Co., GA / m. Sarah Elizabeth Pirkle ?26 Oct, 1875, Hall Co., GA ? b. 1857, Hall Co. GA; d. 1901, TX

ch. ?Albert Moses Fowler ?b. ?July, 1876 Hall Co., GA; d. Gilmer Co., GA / m. Margie Bearden ? ?
 ? ? ? ch. Joseph Oscar Fowler b 1905, Ga; d. Pickens Co., Ga
 ? ? ? ch. Flora Dora Fowler b. 1905
ch. ?Nancy J. Fowler ?b. ?04 Nov, 1878, Hall Co., GA; d. Whitfield Co., GA ?/ m. James Adam Smithey ?
 ? ? ? ch. Clara Agnes Smithey b 14 Oct., 1902; ?m. James Wiley Pullen
 ? ? ? ch. George H. Smithey b 08 May, 1904 d. 13 Jan., 1989 / m. Bertha L. Patton
 ? ? ? ch. Carl H. Smithey b. 01 Feb., 1906, Whitfield Co., GA ; d. Whitfield Co., GA
 ? ? ? ch. Lena Belle Smithey b. 20, Mar., 1908 Whitfield Co., GA; d. Whitfield Co., GA / m. Frank Blackwell ?
 ? ? ? ch. Minnie M. Smithey b. 09 Feb., 1910, Whitfield Co., GA; d. 09 Jan., 1993, Whitfield Co., GA / m. Tom Joiner ?
 ? ? ? ch. Leola Nobie Smithey b. 1913, Whitfield Co., GA / M. Mr. Colston
ch. ?James Allen Fowler b. 26 July, 1880, Hall Co., GA d. 20 July, 1950/m. Frances Luella Dudley ?
 ? ? ? ch. Charlie Thomas Buster Fowler b. 21 Sep., 1900, Whitfield Co., GA d. ?Whitfield Co.,GA/ 1st m. Julia Mary Gaddis ;2nd m.Myrtle Orene Wade
 ? ? ? ch. Nettie M. Fowler b. 12 Jun., 1904, Whitfield Co., GA; d. Sept. 1985 Whitfield County, GA
 ? ? ? ch. James Elbert Fowler b. 04 Feb., 1907, Whitfield County, GA d. 1963, Whitfield Co., GA / m. Leathie Keith
 ? ? ? ch. Willie Alice Fowler b. 30 Jan., 1908; d. 09 Jan., 1998 / m. 1st ?Sidney John Mathis, b. 14 Apr., 1891; ?m.2nd Frank Bartenfield
 ? ? ? ch. Johnny Terrell Fowler b. 23 Feb., 1912, Whitfield Co., GA d. 27 Jan., 1993 / m. Mossie Lee Freeland
 ? ? ? ch. Tifton Boyce Fowler b. 08 Feb., 1919, Whitfield County, GA ; d. 1980 Whitfield Co., GA / m. Doris Helen Crow ?
ch. ?Nobia Ophelia Fowler b. Sep 1883 Hall Co., GA; d. Whitfield Co., GA / m. Oscar Bearden ? b. 20 Dec., 1882 Whitfield Co., GA; d. Whitfield Co.,GA
 ? ? ? ch. Rosa Mae Bearden b. 17 Jan., 1904; d. 15 ?May, 1970; m. Fredrick Thomas Headrick
 ? ? ? ch. Lula A. Bearden b. 1909
 ? ? ? ch. Bessie L. Bearden
 ? ? ? ch. Lester J. Bearden b. 29 Nov., 1911
 ? ? ? ch. Ethel G. Bearden b. 1914
 ? ? ? ch. Doss M. Bearden b. 1917
ch. ?Claude Mitchell Fowler b 16, Dec., 1885, Hall Co., GA; d. 07, Dec., 1976, Whitfield Co., GA / m. Maude Lee Jennings ?
 ? ? ? ch. Sarah Mae Fowler b. 1912 / m. ?J.C. Hudson
 ? ? ? ch. William James Fowler b. 1915
 ? ? ? ch. Luther Mitchell Fowler b. 1917
 ? ? ? ch. Dessie Fowler b.04 Mar., 1919 / ?m. John Saggus
 ? ? ? ch. Minnie Fowler b. 14 Apr., 1921 / m. 1st. Arvil Clark / ?m 2nd. John Lewis
 ? ? ? ch. Nettie Alena Fowler b. 1923
 ? ? ? ch. Claude Mitchell Fowler,Jr. b. 1926 / m. Betty
 ? ? ? ch. Harold Fowler b. 1929 (twin)
 ? ? ? ch. Harry Fowler b. 1929 (twin)
ch. ?Minor Harrison Fowler b. 16 Mar., 1890, Hall Co., GA; d. 20 Feb., 1958, Wabash Co., IL / m. Eliza Ann Leroy
 ? ? ? ch. Johnnie Harrison Fowler b. 25 Sep., 1912 ?/ m. Pearl
 ? ? ? ch. Julia Ann Fowler b. 13 Apr., 1915 / m. Arnold Clark
 ? ? ? ch. Henry L. Fowler b. 1920
 ? ? ? ch. Jessie Lee Fowler b. 16 Jun., 1924 / m. Randolph Crow
 ? ? ? ch. Mitchell Andrew Fowler ?b. 1926 / m. Sandra Stover
 ? ? ? ch. Lillie Mae Fowler b. 12 Apr, 1929 / m. Mr. Parks
 ? ? ? ch. David Lee Fowler
 ? ? ? ch. Frank Albert Fowler ?/ m. Dorothy
 ? ? ? ch. Mamie Belle Fowler
 ? ? ? ch. William Francis Fowler b. 13 July, 1931
 ?
ANGELA

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2006, 12:35:39 AM »

Josiah FOWLER
daughter Mary Elizabeth FOWLER b. 2-21-1840 Alabama d. 3-19-1910 Cooke County TX
  m.George H. Bratcher b.9-7-1842 Wayne County TN  d. 4-28-1914 Cooke County TX\
    son: John Harvey Bratcher b.6-6-1862 Tennesee d. 10-7-1906 Waynesboro TN  m. Dora Bostic

Thomas Fowler
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2006, 09:03:13 PM »

william fowler b1780 maryland
william fowler m elizabeth keeling ky
william fowler d  a1853 Indiana
benjamin fowler b 1806 wash. co ky
benjamin fowler m mary gordon ky
benjamin fowler d 1886 mcd co  Il
bloomer fowler b 1830 ky
bloomer fowler m rebecca collier 1850 In
john fowler b 1850 In
john fowler d 1942 Mo

Richard Barton
Administrator
Old Hand

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2006, 11:18:01 PM »

Melissa, Angela and Thomas,

Your pedigrees have been posted to http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/f/fowler/pats.html.

Thanks,
Rich
Rebecca Wilson

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2007, 11:38:57 AM »

Here is the five generation basic family information to go with a DNA sample currently in process.  Can you tell me how we get the connection between the DNA and the pedigree?

Samuel Fowler, b ~1795; m Indah Champion 1814 Madison Co., Ala.
Wiley Washington Fowler, b 1823, m Nancy Elizabeth Clark
Asa Columbus Fowler, b 1868, m Rennie J. Freeman
Arbie John Fowler, b 1893, m Oda Elizabeth McKinzie
Foye Samuel Fowler, b 1915, m Fayenelle Boyles
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.162 seconds with 20 queries.