World Families Forums - Searching for WhiteCottons from Habersham and Dalton Ga.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 19, 2014, 11:28:47 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'W'
| | |-+  Whitecotton (Moderator: Steven Perkins)
| | | |-+  Searching for WhiteCottons from Habersham and Dalton Ga.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Searching for WhiteCottons from Habersham and Dalton Ga.  (Read 2256 times)
Helen the researcher
« on: May 23, 2006, 08:22:35 PM »

Hello !! I am so happy that I found this site, I have been trying to do research for a friend of mine named Marva Whitecotton, she lives in Oklahoma City, but is originally from Georgia.her mother's name is Cindy Whitecotton, grandmother is Mildred Elizabeth Whitecotton-Robbs.(this is her first husband), her second husband is Ralph Suttle he is Black foot Indian. Marva has a brother named George Delone Callier but has'nt seen him for 20 years he lives in Detroit. I am really trying to help my friend because she really wants to know her relatives, but doesnt have a clue about any of them, she was an only child. she is of Cherokee descent, but I cant find any of her people on the Dawes Rolls. can any one assist me with this matter ? I sure would appreciate it.and thank you in advance and may God bless and keep you all.             Aquambea@peoplepc.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 18 queries.