World Families Forums - Male Adoptee Searching for Birthfather - Biggs Lineage 1

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 10, 2016, 01:32:21 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'B'
| | |-+  Biggs (Moderator: Sarah Shingleton)
| | | |-+  Male Adoptee Searching for Birthfather - Biggs Lineage 1
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Male Adoptee Searching for Birthfather - Biggs Lineage 1  (Read 11 times)
Jeff ONeal

« on: December 09, 2016, 05:15:03 PM »

Hi Biggs family,

I took the Y DNA test at FTDNA in hopes of narrowing the search for my birthfather, whom I have no information on. I have matches at Y-37 level with several Biggs and have been grouped into Biggs lineage 1. I'd like to share a bit about myself and hope that somewhere here recognizes something familiar in my story to help make a connection.

I was born in 1970 in Queens, NY to a Lumbee Indian women named Quessie Mae Lowery from Robeson County, NC. I have a birth sister, Mary Ann who was born in New York in 1969. We are not sure if we have the same father. I have only heard rumors of my father being foreign - Greek, Italian. We also heard that he drove our mother to North Carolina from New York City in 1971 in a red convertible. We also heard that he may have been married and refused to leave his wife for our birthmother. All of this information comes from my birthmother's family who I found three years ago. My birthmother passed away in 1994 unfortunately.

Not much to go on, huh? Are there any Biggs from New York City? Does any of this story correlate with places, things and memories from your relatives?

Any help or insight you all have is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Jeff

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 19 queries.