World Families Forums - Denis Buckley, Knocknakilla, Millstreet, Cork

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 26, 2016, 01:53:45 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'B'
| | |-+  Buckley (Moderator: John Buckley)
| | | |-+  Denis Buckley, Knocknakilla, Millstreet, Cork
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Denis Buckley, Knocknakilla, Millstreet, Cork  (Read 248 times)
jackfbuckley

« on: April 02, 2016, 12:27:31 PM »

My name is Jack Buckley from Boston,Massachusetts. my 3rd gr, grandfather was Denis Buckley from Knocknakilla, Millstreet , Cork and he was born in the early 1800's. I suspect that his father was named either Daniel or James. He married Ellen Walsh possibly from Coomlogane, Millstreet. Denis and Ellen had the following children, Daniel who married Margaret Ring, James,Patrick who married Hanora Leary, Michael who married Ellen Kelleher, Hanora who married Timothy Lyons, Richard, my 2nd gr. grandfather , who married Hannah O'Hayre from Newmarket, Edmond who married Elizabeth, John and Denis.

I believe that Ellen Walsh had a brother Edmond who married a Julia V Murphy in Millstreet and they subsequently emigrated to the Charlestown area of Boston.

Richard emigrated to America in the 1860's and settled in the Charlestown, Boston area where he married Hannah O'Hayre. They had two sons Richard and John Joseph my grandfather. My father was also John Joseph.

I would be very interested in hearing from any relations.

All the best, Jack Buckley
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 19 queries.