World Families Forums - Dunbar Family Pedigrees

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 30, 2015, 06:44:06 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'D'
| | |-+  Dunbar (Moderator: Debra Dunbar Nowell )
| | | |-+  Dunbar Family Pedigrees
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dunbar Family Pedigrees  (Read 39967 times)
Debra Dunbar Nowell

« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2015, 03:23:04 PM »

Hi Carla,

It's nice to meet you!  Unfortunately, Trish passed away several years ago.  She had two descendants test but I'm not at liberty to reveal their names. 

There are two other people associated with this Dunbar family you could probably contact:
Donald Stanley Dunbar [dsdunbar AT me DOT com]
Debra Wawrzyniak [debbykayann AT att.net]

All the men in Lineage 1 are genetically related and are believed to descend from somewhere in the House of Dunbar Family Tree.  The test that's proving most effective in determining where in the tree is the 'Big Y' test which is very expensive.  The regular price is $575.00 and on sale is usually $475.00.  Maybe you and the other two people above could go in together and order that test for either person above. 

Family Tree DNA has great resources to help you learn about DNA testing.  https://www.familytreedna.com/learn/
They have great Webinars in the Community section you might want to check out. 

If you'd like to send a more complete tree of your direct line of descent from Elizabeth Perkins we can add it to our database.  Please send to: DunbarDNA AT gmail.com

Cheers, Debra

I am cousin to Trish Gray who is posted on the Patriarch site. I descend from:
    Samuel Dunbar, b. c1735 in Ireland?, m. Anne Moore, d. in Ireland?   Trish Gray [pgray223 AT excite.com
â—¾Alexander Dunbar, Sr., b. 13 Aug 1771, Wicklow, IRE, m. Elizabeth Dolmage, d. 5 Feb 1845, Rockwood, Ont. CAN
   Then their daughter Elizabeth Dunbar who married George Perkins.

I have been in contact with Trish, but have not been able to connect with her lately. I am trying to make sense on how we would go back to the top of the Patriarch page. Also I do not understand the Genetic testing. I know that Trish said another known family member completed the testing. However I can't remember who that might have been. I would appreciate any help on understanding this. Thank You.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 20 queries.