World Families Forums - Checking In

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 25, 2014, 05:42:23 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'E'
| | |-+  Edmondson (Moderator: Carol Edmisten)
| | | |-+  Checking In
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Checking In  (Read 1231 times)
Jane Gilbert

« on: January 13, 2008, 09:29:27 PM »

Hi Everyone!

My name is Jane Gilbert, and I'm representing Kit 28763 in the Edmundson project.   I'm related to the DNA of the kit something like 4 different ways, so I won't even go into that. 

Our Edmundson line has its origins in Little Musgrave, Westmorland, England.   My 9th great grandfather was the Quaker known as William "The Irish Hammer" Edmundson.   He spent much time ministering Quakerism in Ireland, and also traveled to the colonies with George Fox. 

His grandson William who was not a Quaker (taking after his "unruly" father Samuel) settled in London Grove, Chester Co., PA in the early 1700s.    My branch of the family moved to York Co., PA before eventually moving on to Union Co., SC.   My most recent Edmundson ancestor is my 3rd great grandmother Hester Edmundson b. 1802 in Union Co., SC and died 1823 in Newberry Co., SC as a young woman. 

Jane

Descendant of the Edmundson familiy of Little Musgrave, Westmorland, England. Their most famous member being William "The Irish Hammer" Edmundson, the famous Quaker.
DONNATAYLOR

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 10:42:50 PM »

HI JANE,  I AM SEARCHING RECENT LINES OF MY ANCESTERS THAT ARE FROM CECIL COUNTY,M.D.  I AM PRETTY SURE ELIZABETH W EDMUNDSON IS MY GG GRANDMOTHER. 17-FEB-1872. WOULD LIKE TO GET INFO. FROM YOU IF YOU ARE DISTANT OR CLOSE RELATIVE?  TROPIC7576@AOL.COM
                                                    DONNA
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 19 queries.