World Families Forums - Vincent Family Pedigrees

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 13, 2014, 11:56:59 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'V'
| | |-+  Vincent (Moderator: Ron Vincent)
| | | |-+  Vincent Family Pedigrees
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vincent Family Pedigrees  (Read 9397 times)
vincentadmin
Project Coordinator

« on: January 02, 2005, 05:48:20 AM »

We invite you to submit your "Pedigree" for the Vincent Family Project Patriarch page. (You don’t have to be a test participant to post your family pedigree.)  

There are two ways to make your pedigree available to the project administrator for posting on the Patriarch Page:
1.  Send the pedigree by email directly to carrie@worldfamilies.net in the simplified form described below  (If you send it this way, your pedigree will only be posted on the Patriarch Page, and will not be included in the Pedigree Forum)
Be sure to include

E
mail address you wish to be posted with the pedigree
                 Kit number of the project participant whose pedigree this is
                 N
ame, birthdate, birthplace, spouse for each generation (direct  male line).

2.  Log-in to post your pedigree on the Pedigree Forum.  By posting your pedigree on the forum, you are making it available for the Project Administrator to post it on the Patriarch Page, along with your contact information, and kit number (or code identity number).

1. You must be logged in to post on this forum.
    How do I register to post a pedigree?
    I've already registered. How do I log in?

2.  Please include your Kit number or Code Identity number if you have been tested for the project.

3. Please read the following instructions, then scroll down to the last posting on this forum and click "reply" in order to post your pedigree.

4. The pedigree for a Surname Project follows your paternal line.  Please post only the information for each generation:

Full Name of Earliest Known Male Ancestor for this Surname
His birthdate
Birthplace
Spouse’s name

(If you are missing any piece of this information, post another bit of identifying information) 

Suggestions for Posting your Pedigree on this forum:

o        Post four pieces of information for each ancestor

o        Begin with the earliest generation

o        Use standard abbreviations:  m=married, b=born, d=died, c=circa, Co=county, VA=Virginia, GA=Georgia, etc

o        Try to keep to one line per generation

o        Include only generations that have this family surname

o        Provide your name and email address as the pedigree provider

o        Provide the kit number and/or project code identity number if pedigree is for a tested participant

o        Use surname with each generation

o        Don’t use all caps

o        Don’t include anyone whose birthdate is after 1910, for privacy concerns.

o        Don’t number the generations 

Scroll down to the last posting on this forum and click "reply". Post your pedigree in the box provided, and click "Post".    

If you do not see a"reply" tab, it means you have lost your log in and will need to log in again in order to post. Go back to the project home page, log in again, and return to the pedigree forum. Login should hold the second time. 

DonG

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2006, 08:38:49 AM »

Charles, listed as minor creditor in Yonkers NY, 1675
Leonard, b c1690 Lower Yonkers NY, m Hannah Van Kortryk
Ambrose, b c1720 NY, m Dorothy Hunt
Stephen, b 1754 NY, m Elizabeth Toof, removed to QC Canada, loyalist
Lyman, b 1805 Canada, m Sarah Elmina Carr, late years in Bolton QC Canada
Levi, b 1837 Canada, m Lovey Maria Fuller
George Lyman, b 1877 Canada, m Amelia King, lived in VT and CT
Russell Edward, b 1914 Fairfax VT, m Anita Melinda Russell
Marilyn Teaff Barton
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2006, 08:55:55 PM »

Hi, DonG.  Your pedigree is posted.  Hope you are part of the DNA project.
Marilyn
http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/v/vincent/pats.html
Sheridan Vincent

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2006, 11:04:54 PM »

Here is my pedigree of ancestors Descendants of Charles Vincent

1   Charles Vincent   
....       +Elizabeth Dix   
........   2     Leonard Vincent   1690 -
..............      +Hannah Van Kortryk   1691 -
...................   3      Ambrose Vincent   1720 - 1809
.........................          +Dorothy Hunt   1727 - 1827
.............................               4     Michael Vincent   1751 - 1803
...................................   +Eunice Palmer   
........................................               5     Michael Vincent   1784 - 1875
..............................................      +Nancy Ray   1787 - 1840
..................................................              6     James Brebner Vincent   1807 - 1845
........................................................      +Polly Cady                   1812 - 1881
.............................................................                        7      Martin Luther Vincent                   1836 - 1925
...................................................................      +Martha Washborn Clark   1849 - 1929
........................................................................                        8    Frank Barge Vincent   1869 - 1937
..............................................................................                 +Hattie Elma Waterman   1874 - 1926
..................................................................................            9     Earl Leo Vincent   1893 - 1956
........................................................................................      +Cassie Ethel Reese   1887 - 1954
.............................................................................................                            10       Cecil LaVerne Vincent   1925 - 2004
..................................................................................................                           11  Sheridan Eugene Vincent  1949 -

Sheridan Vincent
Rochester, NY
Richard Barton
Administrator
Old Hand

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2006, 01:58:27 PM »

Sheridan,

Your pedigree has been posted to http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/v/vincent/pats.html.

Thanks,
Rich
oldiron

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 02:21:16 PM »

Hello:
  I'm new to this site, so at the bottom of the learning curve as to what is here and how to use it.
For now I'm adding my name, John H. Vincent (born 1948, Harwell, England), to this list and see where it goes. I'm the son of Stanely Norman Vincent (born 1921,Middlesborough, England), the son of George Vincent (deceased), of Yorkshire , England)
  The current family includes my brother , Norman Vincent (born 1957, Scarborough, Ontario, Canada) and my son Michael Norman (born 1978, Kincardine, Ontario, Canada).
  The bulk of our family lives in England, the rest of us, in Canada. According to family "legend", we originally came from northern France, I suspect during the period of Huguenot exodus to England. Although I can't confirm this, there are a lot of Vincent's in northern France.
  I'm here to try and find more about the family line.
JHV
vincentadmin
Project Coordinator

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2008, 03:40:05 PM »

John have you been DNA tested? By whom? Are your results available?
Hopefully the Vincent Surname Project can be of help to you.  Don Vincent
WmRVincent

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2008, 07:47:07 AM »

James VINCENT: b. ca. 1770, VA/NC/SC, d. ca. 1826 Jackson Co., TN. 1800 SC Newspaper: Late of Charleston.
––Reuben VINCENT: b. ca. 1789, SC, d. 1874 Edmonson Co., KY; md. Easter Ann SALLING.
––––Reuben Adam VINCENT: b. 1834; d. 1915, Edmonson Co., KY; md. Elizabeth BLANTON.
––––––William Jasper VINCENT: b. 1861, d. 1952, Edmonson Co., KY; md. Mary Jane MEREDITH.
––––––––Frederick Hillery VINCENT: b. 1900, d. 1954, Edmonson Co., KY; md. Mattie MEREDITH.
––––––––––William R. VINCENT: b. 1925 in Edmonson Co., KY; d. 2003; md. Annabelle LANE.
––––––––––––William R. VINCENT, Jr., Ph.D. (living).

Sennen

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2009, 06:03:32 PM »

I hope that I am doing this correctly.  So far, I must say this whole thing has been an entire waste of money, as I cannot seem to access anything anywhere at all.

thomas vincent, b circa 1620, England.  First appears in Pungoteague, VA 1634.
francis vincent, wife mary, moved from Pungoteague to Somerset County, MD in 1665.
a generation or two is missing here, then I have tracked everyone except for one brick in the wall.  She is:

Lucinda Vincent, b. circa 1810 in Little Creek Hundred, Sussex Co., DE and d. after 1860 census in Barren Creek Springs (now Mardela Springs) Somerset County (now Wicomico) Maryland.  In Delaware, the clerks always spelled the name Vinson for no apparent reason.  I cannot tell if this woman was a born Vincent who should have married, or a widow of someone I cannot identify.

George M. Vincent, b. circa 1828, Little Creek Hundred, Sussex, DE, d. after 1880 in Barren Creek Springs, Wicomico, MD

George Americus Vincent, b. 7 May 1860 in Barren Creek Springs, died between 16 Oct 1906 and 16 Oct 1907 (per his son)

Norman Mills Vincent, b. 16 Oct 1890 (aka Patrick Norman Vincent), died 1955.

Other than Norman, I cannot find proof of death or burial for any of these people.  I was tested, but have not yet understood what it is that I am supposed to include for comparing things.  I am finding everything very confusing, and no one to help.
Pennelaine

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2009, 02:45:50 PM »

Vincent  Family  Pedigrees

Norflete F. Vincent b. 1814 bought land Pitt Co NC 1840 m. Nancy Hill 1866 d. 1878 Beaufort Co NC
    Norfleet F. Vincent b.1873 Greene  Co. NC m. Lilla E. Hill 1911 d. 1920 Craven Co. NC
      Wilson R. Vincent b. 1914 Craven Co NC  m. Rosemary Underwood d. 2008 Virginia Bch VA
    Argalas H. Vincent b. 1870  Greene Co  NC m. Fannie Sutton d. 1945 Elizabeth City NC

email is ekantor at cox.net
Kit # 115070
Wilson Rodney Vincent
Ron Vincent

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2010, 10:32:21 PM »

Pedigree for Ron Vincent (GeneTree) ronnie AT ronnievincent.com

John Vincent d 1698 Surry Co. Virginia

Thomas Vincent / Vinson m Sarah d bef 1716 Prince George Co., Virginia

Thomas Vinson b 1690 m Isobel d 1764 Northampton Co., North Carolina

John Vinson m Amelia

Aaron Vinson b 1747 m Sarah Ogburn

John Vincent b 1787, Johnston Co., North Carolina m Nicey Hawes

Aaron Vincent b 1835, Chambers Co., Alabama m Margaret Missouri Finch

Oakley Vincent b 1870, Talladega Co., Alabama m Penoma Ophelia Seay

Wilburn Glenwood Vincent  b 1919, Talladega Co., Alabama m Doris Virginia Warren

~ Ron.V ~

rcvincent

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2010, 09:13:33 PM »

Nicholas Vincent of Amesbury, Wiltshire, England, and descendants:

1-Nicholas Vincent b.? , Amesbury, Wiltshire, England, + Frideswide Carpenter

2-William Vincent b. 1638, Amesbury, Wiltshire, England (arr. in R.I. in 1659) + Priscilla Carpenter

3-Nicholas Vincent b. Abt 1675, Providence, Providence Co., RI, + Elizabeth Reynolds

4-Dr. William Vincent b. 31 Mar 1729, Westerly, Washington Co. + Serviah Rudd 

5-Joshua Vincent b. 11 Sep 1762, Westerly, Washington Co., RI, + Elanor Maxson

6-Joshua Vincent b. 14 Aug 1790, Petersburg, Rensselaer Co., NY, + Olive Spencer

7-Nicholas Biddle Vincent b. 28 Feb 1837, Alfred, Allegany Co., NY, + Clarissa Louise Brown

8-John Brown Vincent b. 23 Sep 1879, Orleans, Harlan Co., NE, + Kittie Ballard

9-Nicholas Brown Vincent b. 6 Oct 1912, Pittville, Shasta Co., CA, + Dorothy Vern Meseth

10-Richard Craig Vincent b. 27 Jun 1948, San Francisco, CA

Kit number N58379

Bill Vincent
Project Coordinator

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2010, 02:35:29 AM »

Several people have listed pedigrees above, but none of them have been transferred to the pedigree page, or to the patriarch page, as far as I can tell.

How can we get the pedigrees posted to the pedigree page?

Bill Vincent
atexan

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2010, 10:00:38 AM »

I am probably doing this wrong, but am new to the site.

Posting my family pedigree with earliest Vincent I can identify in my direct line...

John Emerson Vincent, b. c. 1792 outside Boston, m. Elizabeth Branch Rudd, Maysville, Ky., Dec, 1818; d. June 1833, Augusta, Ky.

John Taylor Vincent, b. Oct. 14, 1833, Augusta, Ky.; m. Amanda Josephine Linder; d. May 15, 1912, Birmingham, Ala.

John Nathaniel Vincent, b. July 7, 1875, Alabama Furnace (Jenifer) Alabama; m. Mollie Elinor Eagar, June 3, 1897, Birmingham; d. Sept. 30, 1950, Birmingham, Ala.

Charles Eagar Vincent, b. Aug. 15, 1904, Birmingham, Ala; M. Dec. 24, 1938, Hazel Ruth Balston, Beaumont, Tx.; d. March 17, 1989, Victoria, Tx.

Charles Eagar Vincent Jr., b. March 24, 1940, M. Jacque Bertmann (1959), Pat Hamilton (1940), Karen Pyle, Aug. 17, 1985.
Bill Vincent
Project Coordinator

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2010, 10:28:04 PM »

Please add my pedigree to the Patriarch Page:

James VINCENT: b. ca. 1770, VA/NC/SC, d. ca. 1826 Jackson Co., TN. (1800 SC Newspaper: Late of Charleston)
––Reuben VINCENT: b. ca. 1789, SC, d. 1874 Edmonson Co., KY; md. Easter Ann SALLING.
––––Reuben Adam VINCENT: b. 1834; d. 1915, Edmonson Co., KY; md. Elizabeth BLANTON.
––––––William Jasper VINCENT: b. 1861, d. 1952, Edmonson Co., KY; md. Mary Jane MEREDITH.
––––––––Frederick Hilery VINCENT: b. 1900, d. 1954, Edmonson Co., KY; md. Mattie MEREDITH.
––––––––––William R. VINCENT: b. 1925 in Edmonson Co., KY; d. 2003; md. Annabelle LANE.
––––––––––––William R. VINCENT, Jr., Ph.D. (living).

Thank you,
   William R. Vincent, Ph.D.
   WmRVincent@aol.com
   Kit# 91114
Jim Vincent

« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2013, 06:12:50 PM »

Is this project active?
Doesn't seem anyone has posted here in a long time.
Would like to have my Pedigree added to the Patriarch's page.

James Vincent d 1755 Somerset, MD m. Sarah ?
- Benjamin Vinson 1715 - 1773 Somerset, MD m. Esther Hearne
-- Benjamin Vinson 1745 - 1821 Somerset, MD m. Mary "Polly" Hearn
--- Thomas Vincent 1777 Sussex, DE - 1865 Niles, Delaware, IN m. Mary "Polly" Wingate
---- John W Vincent 1803 Sussex, DE - 1885 Niles, Delaware, IN m. Elizabeth Reese
----- Philip Vincent 1845 - 1931 Niles, Delaware, IN m Sarah Green
------ Benjamin H Vincent 1889 Niles, Delaware, IN m Willow Shier
------- William W Vincent 1924 Detroit, MI, m. Gertrude Senn
-------- James W Vincent 1949 Detroit, MI, m. Patricia Jenich
james-vincent AT msn.com
Ron Vincent

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2013, 01:15:24 AM »

Please add my pedigree to the Patriarch Page:
... Thank you,
   William R. Vincent, Ph.D.
   WmRVincent@aol.com
   Kit# 91114

Bill,  I can see where someone added your pedigree to the Patriarchs page but I don't see where anyone replied on this forum.  Forgive us.  There's just been a transfer of admins Jun. 2013. I'm new at this and not even sure if this is the correct way to post a reply to a thread.  Please email the admin or post on this forum if you have questions.
Thanks,
Ron.V

~ Ron.V ~

Ron Vincent

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2013, 01:20:09 AM »

Is this project active?
Doesn't seem anyone has posted here in a long time.
Would like to have my Pedigree added to the Patriarch's page.

james-vincent AT msn.com

Jim,
I see where someone has added your pedigree to the Patriarchs page.  Don't see a reply to your post.  I was just added as admin, Jun. 2013.  Please forgive the delay.  Hope everything is as you wish.
Ron.V.

~ Ron.V ~

Marilyn Teaff Barton
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2013, 04:44:07 PM »

Joseph Vincent, Sr., B: 1744, Kidderminster, Worcestershire, England, M: Rosanna Frazier Poole, 1771 -Jerry Christensen [jerry.christensen2 AT frontier.com]

1.   Joseph Vincent, Jr., B: 1777, Shenandoah Valley, Montgomery Co., Virginia Colony, M: Lucy Jopling, 1801
2.   John Sidney Vincent, B: 1803, Kanawha Co., Virginia (WV after 1863), M: Matilda Moore, 1828
3.    Thomas Benton Vincent, B: 16 Jun 1841, Harrison, Scotland Co., Missouri, USA, M: Elizabeth James Myers, 1862
4.    Albert Lee Vincent, B: 5 Sep 1864, Walla Walla, Walla Walla, Washington, USA, M: Sarah Jane Pankey, 1885
5.   Joseph Edwin Vincent, B: 22 May 1888, Sams Valley, Jackson, Oregon, USA, M: Clara Likely Collins, 1920
6.  Robert Collins Vincent, B: 16 Oct 1923, Central Point, Jackson, Oregon, USA, M: Josephine Anne Adler, 1947
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 04:45:19 PM by marilyn » Logged
Ron Vincent

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2013, 07:12:32 PM »

Thanks Marilyn for updating the Vincent Family Pedigrees Forum with Jerry Christensen's pedigree.

~ Ron.V ~

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 20 queries.