World Families Forums - Flores Family Pedigrees

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 22, 2014, 06:53:55 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'F'
| | |-+  Flores (Moderator: floresAdmin)
| | | |-+  Flores Family Pedigrees
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Flores Family Pedigrees  (Read 3645 times)
floresAdmin

« on: January 03, 2005, 05:32:16 PM »

We invite you to submit your "Pedigree" for this Surname.   Our Surname Project is primarily interested in your Paternal line, as surnames are passed down from father to son, just as the yDNA is passed down. 

If you ARE A MEMBER of this Surname Project at Family Tree DNA, send your pedigree by email to WorldFamilies.net at carrie@worldfamilies.net.  The pedigree will then be posted on the Surname Project's Patriarchs Page by Worldfamilies.net or sent to the Project’s Administrator.

Please include the following:  (If you have more information you would like to share, you may also post a more extended version of your family pedigree on the project website’s Pedigree Forum below)
•       Name of project
•       Kit Number
•       Name of person posting pedigree
•       Email address to be posted with pedigree
•       Name, birthdate, birthplace, spouse of Earliest Known Ancestor
•       List each succeeding generation, using only those four items of information (or substitute another item of information if missing an item)

If you are NOT A MEMBER of this Surname Project at Family Tree DNA, you are welcome to post your pedigree on the Pedigree Forum below.  We hope an interested researcher will see it and contact you to share information.

To post on this Pedigree Forum:
1.  Register and log in at www.worldfamilies.net.
(How do I register to post a pedigree? Click here http://www.worldfamilies.net/register)
(I've already registered. How do I log in? Click here http://www.worldfamilies.net/alreadyregistered)
2.  When you have logged in, scroll to the last posting on this forum, click "reply" and post your pedigree.
a.  Please do not include names for anyone born after 1910, to protect privacy.
b.  If you have questions or are unable to post your pedigree on this forum, please contact carrie@worldfamilies.net

For a step-by-step guide to using DNA for genealogy, please read DNA the Smart Way www.worldfamilies.net/smart
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 08:51:33 PM by marilyn » Logged
frankjr

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2005, 03:45:13 PM »

I am researching Francisco Flores (son of Jose Maria Flores and Maria Encarnacion Madrid) and Celsa Chaves (daughter of Estanislado Chaves and Seferina Costales) family ancestors.

Francisco Flores was born October, 1862 in Dona Ana, Dona Ana County, Territory of New Mexico, and died 16 May 1943 in Los Angeles, California USA.

He married Celsa Chaves on 16 May 1887 in Las Cruces, Dona Ana County, Territory of New Mexico.

Celsa Chaves was born 10 Apr 1871 in Las Cruces (?), Dona Ana County, Territory of New Mexico. She died 28 Oct 1947 in Los Angeles, California USA and was buried 28 Oct 1947 in Los Angeles, California USA.

Children of Francisco Flores and Celsa Chaves are:

Francisco Flores, b. 23 Aug 1896, Las Cruces, Territory of New Mexico, d. 24 Jul 1960, Los Angeles, California.

Alberto Flores, b. 08 Apr 1892, Las Cruces, Territory of New Mexico, d. 14 Jul 1981, Los Angeles, California.

Melquiades Flores, b., Las Cruces, Territory of New Mexico, d. date unknown.

Aaron Flores, b. 27 May 1913, Las Cruces, Territory of New Mexico, d. 25 Aug 1999, Montebello, California.

Celia Flores, b., Las Cruces, Territory of New Mexico, d. date unknown.

Francisco Flores and Celsa Chaves were my grandparents.

I would be most grateful if someone could help me connect with my ancestors.
Thank you, Frank Jr.

I can be contacted directly at fcflores3@verizon.net

« Last Edit: March 01, 2005, 09:09:51 PM by frankjr » Logged
Marilyn Teaff Barton
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2005, 04:34:29 PM »

Hi, Frank.  It's posted.  Thanks.  Marilyn
ziggyflores

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2007, 01:59:53 AM »

Mid eighteen hundreds, Ignacio Flores lost El Panal Ranch to non payments of taxes, several thousand acres, north of Hidalgo County Texas. The family moved to El Pinto ranch in Hidalgo County Texas.

Thomas Flores Zarate, one of his sons and my great-great grandfather bought several hundred acres in hidalgo county Texas, place now called Sullivan City Texas.  He was born around 1870 and died in 1945.

One of his son's, Juan Flores Zarate and my grandfather inherited 100 acres of this land.  He was born in 1892 and died in 1970.

One of his son's, Octavio Flores Zarate, and my father inherited 10 acres of this land.  He was born in 1927 and died in 1999.

I, Sigifredo Flores, inherited two acres of this land.  I was born in 1955.
Carrie
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 10:46:47 AM »

Hi, ziggyflores.  Your pedigree has been posted:  http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/f/flores/pats.html

Carrie
Nancy Stowe

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2010, 07:53:00 PM »

Antonio Flores, b                 d. c1880    m. c1874 to Lucinda Milstead b. 4 Jun 1846 Escambia, FL    d. c1880 TX

Mack C. Flores (Flories) b. 15 Nov 1875  TX  d. 24 Dec 1966 Ft. Worth,TX
m. 3 May 1903 to Ethel Mae Stephens b. 30 July 1885 Belton,TX  d. 3 Jan 1966,
Ft. Worth,TX

Gene Mack Flories b. 12 Oct 1912 Kennedale, TX   d. 21 Dec 1987 Ft Worth,TX
m. 8 Apr 1936 to Anna Mae Perry b. 4 Jan 1910 Keller,TX  d. 22 May 1971 Ft.Worth TX.
Carrie
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2010, 01:55:03 PM »

Hi, Nancy.

Your pedigree has been posted: http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/flores/pats

Carrie
resapal

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2010, 04:36:22 PM »

Jose Maria Flores m Maria Antonia Gomez
Juan Flores b Candela Nuevo Leon Mexico m Juanita Luna, daughter of Prudencio Luna and Isabel Garcia
Petra Flores b Dolores Texas m Gumercindo Vargas b Bridgeport Texas
Manuela Vargas b Dolores Texas m Mateo Salinas b Panamaria Texas, son of Alfonso Salinas b Agua Leguas Nuevo Leon Mexico and Maria Gonzalez b Floresville Texas
Carrie
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2013, 04:49:55 PM »

From an email sent by Bonnie Bryant [BonniesKin AT comcast.net]:

Helio Jose Flores, c.1934
GRANDPARENTS: Heliodora Jose Flores, born before 1935, born in Nicaragua, married Maria Elynor Wallace Fernandez, b. 1/4/1935 in Managua Nicaragua. Elynor arrived in Laredo, Texas at age 11. July, 1946.

PARENTS: Arturo Jose Flores, b. June 9, 1960 d. March 5, 1991 m. Jill Noel Lutz (adopted name) name at birth was Leslie Ann Karle (mother’s maiden name Thomas) b. Dec. 14, 1956, Los Angeles,Ca. died April 13, 2000 in Tacoma Washington.

SELF:  Joshua Paul Bryant, adopted at birth by Bonnie D. Bryant, single parent. DOB 10/16/1984 in Los Alamitos, California. Raised In Houston, Texas

Ydna: Q1a3a1

mtDNA:  “J”
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 20 queries.